Mason Mount #70 MIAyoo hee MIAyoo Hoe MIAyoo hahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beales is the blonde guy with longish hair isn't he? The one everyone was hating in Miami?

Because I didn't dare admit I thought he was cute. 😆
Please Don’t like him Stephen - he’s a idiot!! He blocked me for being nice to him! ( ok maybe I was a sarcastic witch- but still ) Have a Beales detox please it’s good for your health 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Please Don’t like him Stephen - he’s a idiot!! He blocked me for being nice to him! ( ok maybe I was a sarcastic witch- but still ) Have a Beales detox please it’s good for your health 😘
Okay, I'll try. I only thought he was kinda cute, didn't like him as a person

I'll go look at pictures of Todd Cantwell for a messy haired blonde to like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Beales is available. Nath belongs to @keylimepie 😂😂
There’s many things in life I would like to do, he is not one of them. 😂😂😂 it doesn’t bare thinking about

Oh my gosh what did you say, dare I ask?

2 weeks without noodle….wonder where he will sneak off to while he is off 😂😏

Reactions: 1
There’s many things in life I would like to do, he is not one of them. 😂😂😂 it doesn’t bare thinking about

You keep to your lane Amzi and me and you will be fine 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

NYC OOO 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@amzi he posted a stupid quote on instagram and I said it was very profound for a Tuesday evening - he took offence to this and blocked me 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

And then childishly got woody to block me too! 😂🤣 it was quite the couple of days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@amzi i will personally pay you a ridiculous amount of money to take Beales out and then literally, TAKE... HIM.... OUT... (hitman style), do we have a deal?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.