Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Guys can we be careful about spreading rumours about why mason was at the lion king please. Its really not funny 😔 especially with all the stuff going on with his club atm, it’s the last thing he needs.

if you must know since giving up his Chelsea wage he’s had to pick up a few hours at a part time job and that photo was taken on his way home after finishing his shift. Please be kind.

E6F88790-2729-4C67-8A65-06BF47AEBCB5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14

keylimepie

VIP Member
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I like Carlotta. She’s a pretty lady who is obviously close to Mason and his group of friends. Ok some of her styling may not be to my personal taste but she seems a nice enough person.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Chelsea have no fuel for their bus, after accounts have been frozen. Only one way out of this mason will have to start an Only Fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Smca53

VIP Member
Looking for new bedding. Thought a set looked cute and then swiped along and found it was bloody glow in the dark 😭 is this how Mase ended up with them trainers. Didn’t realise til the lights went out

• Haha
Reactions: 12

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Evening all, I’ve still got the Mason ick for now but just wanted to say that last night I had a dream I had a threesome with Bartosz and Giovanni and then I was pregnant and I didn’t know who the dad was 🤷‍♀️

Edited to confirm that in real life I promise I do know who the father of my unborn child is and this does in no way reflect my real actions only in my dreams

• Haha
Reactions: 11

amzi

VIP Member
70ECBBE8-0513-4910-9CA6-CD164A0D6C5F.png

adding this beauty to the new thread because let’s be honest it drives me wild

• Heart

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Am I the only one that started laughing when I saw Kai and that bloke have a staring contest while touching their foreheads and then chanted KISS KISS KISS?
I can’t take men seriously when they do that 😂
My highlight was Harvey Elliott giving it the big un to kai, then Rudiger shoved him and he nearly ended up on M6. 😂

• Haha

izzy93

Ok but WHAT happened in Miami? I thought they partied and fucked a bunch of girls - that’s a typical London weekend. What made this trip so life changing that one is wearing a wristband for as long as either the band or his arm will fall off due to infections and the other gets a tattoo that is usually worn by US marines or people from Texas 🤣 maybe they were virgins before the trip after all and are now just going crazy 🤣

• Haha

katiestewart

VIP Member

This is the video of mason pushing the camera away if anyone hasn’t seen it. Don’t think there’s really any malice in it. Camera is literally right in both of their faces and you could even say he is protecting Kepa to an extent cause everyone could see the backlash he was going to get before it even happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 10