Mason Mount #70 MIAyoo hee MIAyoo Hoe MIAyoo hahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
70ECBBE8-0513-4910-9CA6-CD164A0D6C5F.png

adding this beauty to the new thread because let’s be honest it drives me wild

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jack's posted Sasha come on Mason we need some valentine's content (at least give us an update on the injury)

Jack's posted Sasha come on Mason we need some valentine's content (at least give us an update on the injury)
I thought he might have had a scan today, but it looks like it could be another day off for them

Reactions: 1
I thought he might have had a scan today, but it looks like it could be another day off for them
He might have a scan yesterday? They need another days rest to recover, from celebrating. I saw an ex player from Chelsea slagged them off for "celebrating the Cup game as they are so many points behind City" so they cannot celebrate with the fans that paid to go and watch them? 🙄

Reactions: 1
He might have a scan yesterday? They need another days rest to recover, from celebrating. I saw an ex player from Chelsea slagged them off for "celebrating the Cup game as they are so many points behind City" so they cannot celebrate with the fans that paid to go and watch them? 🙄
Omg I saw that too it made me so angry! Seems a bit bitter if you ask me. I very much doubt we will catch city up now so why not celebrate the things we can right?!

I was shocked when I saw jack’s story 😂

Reactions: 2
This is completely unrelated and I don't want to start tit on the Grealish thread but nothing annoys me more than seeing some people there slagging off Sasha. All because she's shagging the man they thirst over god get a grip. As weird as this thread has been recently I'm glad it's not like that on here❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is completely unrelated and I don't want to start tit on the Grealish thread but nothing annoys me more than seeing some people there slagging off Sasha. All because she's shagging the man they thirst over god get a grip. As weird as this thread has been recently I'm glad it's not like that on here❤
I love how we Just take the piss out of mason and make things light hearted….like the wristband i need an update as to if he is still wearing it

Forever wishing I was either of them, the kiss the hand on the thigh 😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
IT man Phil is back. I’ve got a bit of the ick seeing his blazer and jean combo, is he in fancy dress?

8A29ACCC-C965-4905-9DBA-1137B936AD81.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
61DA324B-09BA-4CF9-8722-19D2C7E6752D.jpeg

HAPPY VALENTINES DAYYY !! edit by me haha , couldn’t resist l Love this pic of mase sm

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have a confession and I don’t think @keylimepie is going to be happy. I keep watching Nathan on their shopper tiktok and I’m asking myself why I’m finding him attractive.
someone help me 😳

• Haha
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.