Mason Mount #70 MIAyoo hee MIAyoo Hoe MIAyoo hahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Smarties24 for the thread title.

Congratulations to Chelsea on winning the World Club Cup.

So I think we'd all like to see a haircut, that bloody wrist disappear quickly and all hope Mason's injury is not bad 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 3
DC63706E-7291-4027-B36A-95EAD76527E9.jpeg
755A3340-3EED-4E52-A070-D2768FE6C8F4.jpeg
13057A38-2A54-476D-B166-8F0DE570D585.jpeg

here’s our noodle champion of the world last night.
thank you @Miss Sally for our new thread

not much to report some of us still have the ick and that wristband doesn’t seem to be going anywhere soon

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Im sorry i just cant with jayden and carlotta.. jayden is like a leech who cant stop posting stupid stuff and carlotta just keeps mentions mason in anything and in every chance she gets even when its not realated to him she just want to say his name its seemes awkward and weird and i just cant.....

Reactions: 1
First time posting.
Anyone else think mason is trying to be like chilly? The getting a stylist, the hair and now the multiple tattoos? Can’t just be me surely? And that carlotta, wow! Seen her commenting under masons step sisters pictures! She is obsessed.
Stacey is not his step sister. We done the Carlotta stuff, over and over again. It’s call having friends. Try it, it’s a lovely experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I like Carlotta. She’s a pretty lady who is obviously close to Mason and his group of friends. Ok some of her styling may not be to my personal taste but she seems a nice enough person.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
First time posting.
Anyone else think mason is trying to be like chilly? The getting a stylist, the hair and now the multiple tattoos? Can’t just be me surely? And that carlotta, wow! Seen her commenting under masons step sisters pictures! She is obsessed.
I don’t know if chilly does have a stylist? If he does he should sack them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean if mason wants to be like chilly im
here for it always been on the chilly train and I’m not getting off anytime soon. 😂😂

I think our visitors left 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Happy Valentine’s Day to you all ❤💕❤💕 Hope you get spoilt by the loves in your lives ❤💕❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
happy valentine's day 💜 soon the gift i sent will arrive at your house (you can kick it if you remember mason's wristband or his famous lines "miayooo, we outside, the best tour guide")
61TGLa+kZ5L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.