Mason Mount #70 MIAyoo hee MIAyoo Hoe MIAyoo hahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys can we be careful about spreading rumours about why mason was at the lion king please. Its really not funny 😔 especially with all the stuff going on with his club atm, it’s the last thing he needs.

if you must know since giving up his Chelsea wage he’s had to pick up a few hours at a part time job and that photo was taken on his way home after finishing his shift. Please be kind.

View attachment 1120088
When I think you can’t get any better and then you do. 😂😂💙

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Guys can we be careful about spreading rumours about why mason was at the lion king please. Its really not funny 😔 especially with all the stuff going on with his club atm, it’s the last thing he needs.

if you must know since giving up his Chelsea wage he’s had to pick up a few hours at a part time job and that photo was taken on his way home after finishing his shift. Please be kind.

View attachment 1120088
Oh this made my day! 🤣 Were you the artist behind little mermaid masterpiece??

View attachment 1120088
I love you Gee 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
11AD318C-0BE0-49B9-B77B-435D4212E88C.jpeg

Maybe I’m just really late and missed it but I’ve not seen anyone really talk about this. How cute are they lil besties ☺😚

I’ll make the new thread now xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.