Mason Mount #68 Noodle finally turned 23, needs to up his game he’s losing the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bennys heading to Miami 🤔

I love playing detective 🤣

You might all have to take back your sheep GIFs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Bennys heading to Miami 🤔

I love playing detective 🤣

You might all have to take back your sheep GIFs 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Smarties you're giving me hope, but the sheep gifs stay until i know for sure..... one thing our Noddle is defo good at is disappointing us :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m so glad the thread is back open so I can share my house sale has gone through and I have the keys!! (I offered when we were still on thread 1 😂)

Also I was alright with the longer hair but shaving the beard too? Personal attack.

I think I’m gonna need to learn to play golf so I can run into Spicy up in Scotland 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If I was Lauren I’d be naffed off if my man had gone to Scotland when all the others are going to Dubai and taking their partners with them!
if i were lauren i wouldn't bother, he went to play golf possibly full of 60 year old men competing with him in that hotel

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Basic witch has gone to Dubai 🥴 I don’t see the attraction tbh looks tit when I see pics of it. I know someone that went and it didn’t sound particularly amazing

Jorginho has a photo with that security guy too. Wonder if they’re going on team retreat like elders do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.