Mason Mount #68 Noodle finally turned 23, needs to up his game he’s losing the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just a clout chaser, babe. Who got what she wanted. People talking about an overpriced personal shopper just because she uses Mason.
Don't tell her that, though. She might block you on IG. And some here apparently enjoy following someone as uninteresting. I follow real stylists. Very different content. Go figure. Still terrible people, though.
I couldn’t agree more! And my opinion mason is just too nice to tell these clout chasers where to go, its easier for him to be nice than to be seen to tell them to duck off as that would make interesting headlines if Chelsea’s golden boy was seen being nasty or rude.
Either that or he is completely blind to them all 😂
Anyway last match day for a week or so,
Let’s enjoy the content!
Also Lewis has gone on holiday all I could think is I wonder if mason will join him, having said that Tommy t has said they will be told to be careful in this week off due to covid and stuff.

No wonder I don’t come here anymore. I go away for a week and it’s turned into the stylists thread.

I’m pretty sure she’s made friends with Lewis so… also, she doesn’t dress Mason how she thinks ‘youths’ dress, she dresses them how she dresses all of her clients.

Mason obviously likes how she dresses other people and her taste/style which is why he PAYS her to dress him. If he didn’t want to dress like that he would pick a stylist that has a different STYLE 😐

New title suggestion Mason Mount # 69: Forget Daddy we only talk about Carlotta now

This is what I think of it all

37E0762D-E455-465F-AF6D-1120577A26B9.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember the days when Instagram wasn’t around and a follow/like didn’t determine/start rumours of who you were dating/shagging/friends with/not friends with 😔 bring back MySpace where we could choose our top friends ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is just a clout chaser, babe. Who got what she wanted. People talking about an overpriced personal shopper just because she uses Mason.
Don't tell her that, though. She might block you on IG. And some here apparently enjoy following someone as uninteresting. I follow real stylists. Very different content. Go figure. Still terrible people, though.
I couldn’t agree more! And my opinion mason is just too nice to tell these clout chasers where to go, its easier for him to be nice than to be seen to tell them to duck off as that would make interesting headlines if Chelsea’s golden boy was seen being nasty or rude.
Either that or he is completely blind to them all 😂
Anyway last match day for a week or so,
Let’s enjoy the content!
Also Lewis has gone on holiday all I could think is I wonder if mason will join him, having said that Tommy t has said they will be told to be careful in this week off due to covid and stuff.
I have a dumb tattoo page on ig and I commented on either hers or Mason's post asking about the dating rumors that were mention on tiktok and this private ig they claimed he has, I was so confused by it and Carlotta liked my comment about her and Mase. I was surprised at first but I bet she's been enjoying the gossip that's been said.

I think Mason is massively blind to all clout chasers, I'd rather see him telling them to f off than be dead nice 24/7 but I think he also likes the attention he gets from them as an ego boost.

Also hope Chelsea can win today

Reactions: 2
I have a dumb tattoo page on ig and I commented on either hers or Mason's post asking about the dating rumors that were mention on tiktok and this private ig they claimed he has, I was so confused by it and Carlotta liked my comment about her and Mase. I was surprised at first but I bet she's been enjoying the gossip that's been said.

I think Mason is massively blind to all clout chasers but I think he also likes the attention he gets from them as an ego boost.

Also hope Chelsea can win today
Good for him if he is. He is happy that’s all that matters.
Let’s pray for a Chelsea win think we need it 🙏🏼

Reactions: 2
I honestly don’t see the problem with her. She styles famous people, she takes advantage of it to further her career. If you ask me, smart woman, she seems to be able to have a good lifestyle with what she does. Good on her.

Personally I enjoy her style, but do find some of the clothes for Mason a bit meh but like it was referred he is an adult I’m sure he’s not physically made to wear them so I’m sure he is happy with what she brings over when they have their fittings. And honestly it seems to me that Mason is trying to find his style like I was at his age, let the man wear what he wants I’m here for the laugh when he wears silly sh*t 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t see the problem with her. She styles famous people, she takes advantage of it to further her career. If you ask me, smart woman, she seems to be able to have a good lifestyle with what she does. Good on her.

Personally I enjoy her style, but do find some of the clothes for Mason a bit meh but like it was referred he is an adult I’m sure he’s not physically made to wear them so I’m sure he is happy with what she brings over when they have their fittings. And honestly it seems to me that Mason is trying to find his style like I was at his age, let the man wear what he wants I’m here for the laugh when he wears silly sh*t 😏
I think we can all agree she’s got the best job x

Reactions: 3
Thread will be locked if people don't stop bickering.

If you've got nothing to add don't post anything.

82A6E417-C827-475E-B5B0-7A8C42CBD2BE.jpeg

Can I bring this back? This photo did not have the attention it deserved.
@jflurker93 this reminded me of your fic right away 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9

She is a personal shopper not a stylist. People here think she is some sort of fashion super person or something. She is not getting Mason to go to any galas, she is not the reason Versace posted a crappy photo of him, etc... Anyone that knows about fashion knows that. They don't know her because well, people are usually known for their work. And what she does can be done by anyone. I am more into challenging careers personally.

Liking her style is subjective, of course. We all have different styles. She just buys for him the same things everyone else wears. And I personally dislike today's trends so it obviously doesn’t work for me. I think he looks like a clown most of the time.
Does he like it? I don't think he has a clue what he likes. Just wants to look "cool" like the others.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is a personal shopper not a stylist. People here think she is some sort of fashion super person or something. She is not getting Mason to go to any galas, she is not the reason Versace posted a crappy photo of him, etc... Anyone that knows about fashion knows that. They don't know her because well, people are usually known for their work. And what she does can be done by anyone. I am more into challenging careers personally.

Liking her style is subjective, of course. We all have different styles. She just buys for him the same things everyone else wears. And I personally dislike today's trends so it obviously doesn’t work for me. I think he looks like a clown most of the time.
Does he like it? I don't think he has a clue what he likes. Just wants to look "cool" like the others.
Her website says she's a freelance fashion stylist and creative consultant

And just wanted ask, what was that bickering post? Never seen it before

And I say on my CV that I'm fluent in Italian and I struggled to order a coffee most days.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.