Mason Mount #68 Noodle finally turned 23, needs to up his game he’s losing the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that live tour of cobham never happened! 😭

I love this photo from training though…floppy parted hair has sucked me back in.

68ECD872-2CF7-4F99-B413-C7AB1ACA4A81.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The greatest love affair mason and Oscar 🤣🤣🤣💙💙

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
my friend just sent me an exclusive message asking if mason is dating carla cause she saw that on tiktok

bye Nina (my friend)
FJmGB7iVUAs5XpP.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does he look so snuggly…was this before or after he forgot about the live tour he was meant to do 😂😂😂

No but why he is so kind
I kind of believe him foxtrot oscar out of the center is the reason it didn’t happen 😂

Reactions: 1
Sooo…. Did anyone see the cobham tour mase did? Not too long ago it would’ve been feral in here about that! And now….

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I think it’s just made a lot of people feel quite uneasy really
They shouldn’t, everything on here is innocent and if people take it out of context then on their heads because I’ve not seen one person do anything wrong and it’s a shame x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.