Mason Mount #68 Noodle finally turned 23, needs to up his game he’s losing the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt she giving her muti millionaire client a hand me down.
No she stole it off him 😂😂

Long time lurker, first time poster. It’s too quiet here!

So he’s sharing clothes with Carlotta now?
They share everything apparently 😂😂

Out of interest or it’s me being stupid how does her job work? Like he pays for the clothes and pays her? Because I want that job 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I wasn’t suggesting that. Just saying that she doesn’t style them for their personality and look, more like it’s what she wants to wear.
I see your point, I couldn’t imagine mason picking out half the things she gets for him…then again I can’t imagine mason going clothes shopping hence why he has her

Reactions: 2
No she stole it off him 😂😂

They share everything apparently 😂😂

Out of interest or it’s me being stupid how does her job work? Like he pays for the clothes and pays her? Because I want that job 😂😂
Basically, she shops clothes. He tried them on, keeps what he likes/is told he should keep 😂 then he pays her (I’m assuming she’s part of his team so she’d be on the payroll)
Yeah dream job if you ask me

Reactions: 2
Basically, she shops clothes. He tried them on, keeps what he likes/is told he should keep 😂 then he pays her (I’m assuming she’s part of his team so she’d be on the payroll)
Yeah dream job if you ask me
Where do we apply? 😂😂

• Haha
Kinda want vent a little about Carlotta (if that's okay). I don't believe they're dating like they were rumored to be but their friendship is extremely odd, loads of people say she's just a stylist but she styles a lot of people and isn't as close to them as she is with Mason. It'd be fair enough if she's Chelsea fan getting to meet Chelsea players and hang out with them but she's styled other Chelsea players besides Mason, like Pulisic, and isn't close with their families or hangs out with them (the only Chels players she follows are Mase and Kepa) I don't really know what I think about Carlotta in general but for someone who's "just a stylist" their friendship is too weird for me.

I've also wondered myself how the fittings work cus that 2 piece artsy thing he wore in the tiktok video was tacky, it definitely seemed more like Carlotta's style of choice rather than Mason's and I pray to God that thing did not end up in his wardrobe. I bet all of us here could pick out better clothes for Mason than Carlotta could.

Reactions: 1
Kinda want vent a little about Carlotta (if that's okay). I don't believe they're dating like they were rumored to be but their friendship is extremely odd, loads of people say she's just a stylist but she styles a lot of people and isn't as close to them as she is with Mason. It'd be fair enough if she's Chelsea fan getting to meet Chelsea players and hang out with them but she's styled other Chelsea players besides Mason, like Pulisic, and isn't close with their families or hangs out with them (the only Chels players she follows are Mase and Kepa) I don't really know what I think about Carlotta in general but for someone who's "just a stylist" their friendship is too weird for me.

I've also wondered myself how the fittings work cus that 2 piece artsy thing he wore in the tiktok video was tacky, it definitely seemed more like Carlotta's style of choice rather than Mason's and I pray to God that thing did not end up in his wardrobe. I bet all of us here could pick out better clothes for Mason than Carlotta could.
I honestly don’t see the problem, I’m closer with some people I work with than others - it’s natural to form closer bonds with people that you’re more like and find that you get along better with.

Apart from her attending that one Chelsea game, I don’t think we really see them together outside of work-related things? They do interact on social media but they’ve also clearly got a lot of friends in common as well which contributes to the SM interaction.

She also styles Roman Kemp and arguably seems to spend MUCH more time with him on personal non-work things but no one ever says anything about that 🤪

A pointless post from me but I've never paid much attention to this Carlotta and just assumed she was a bit older and dressing Mase like she thought the 'youths' dressed which is why she made him look so tit a lot of the time. Surprised she looks quite young. Maybe I'm not the youth I thought I was if that's how I'm supposed to be dressing.

I honestly don’t see the problem, I’m closer with some people I work with than others - it’s natural to form closer bonds with people that you’re more like and find that you get along better with.

Apart from her attending that one Chelsea game, I don’t think we really see them together outside of work-related things? They do interact on social media but they’ve also clearly got a lot of friends in common as well which contributes to the SM interaction.

She also styles Roman Kemp and arguably seems to spend MUCH more time with him on personal non-work things but no one ever says anything about that 🤪
I've only seen her getting close to Roman Kemp more recently, I think that's who she was with in her five guys post.

I can understand becoming friends with people you work with, especially with Mase being a dead friendly guy and probably wanting to be friends with everyone. I can also understand her getting bit close to his brother since him and Mason live together so they would've met several times during fittings, but she's also close with both of his sisters. She probably never met Stacey with her living in Australia.
Making friends with people at work is normal but I think getting close with all of their family, like Carlotta is, is just a tad off.

What I don't get the most is why not come close with the other footballers she styles and their families instead of just Mason's. She doesn't even follow any of the chelsea players she styles expect for Mase, not sure if she styles Kepa.
And I get the mutual friend thing, I would've expected her to be following Declan by now since his Mase's best mate and they all know Woody and Jayden, however she is also Woody and Jayden's stylist too and the chelsea game is the only time I've seen her with them outside of work.
A pointless post from me but I've never paid much attention to this Carlotta and just assumed she was a bit older and dressing Mase like she thought the 'youths' dressed which is why she made him look so tit a lot of the time. Surprised she looks quite young. Maybe I'm not the youth I thought I was if that's how I'm supposed to be dressing.

I'm younger than she is and I don't even dress close to how she does. Honestly I don't really like a lot of the outfits she wears herself, sometimes she has me confused what kind of look she's trying pull off and ends up looking kinda blah

Morning everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful
Sunday ♥♥ Match day today so maybe the thread may get a little busier 😞😞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

She is just a clout chaser, babe. Who got what she wanted. People talking about an overpriced personal shopper just because she uses Mason.
Don't tell her that, though. She might block you on IG. And some here apparently enjoy following someone as uninteresting. I follow real stylists. Very different content. Go figure. Still terrible people, though.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.