Mason Mount #68 Noodle finally turned 23, needs to up his game he’s losing the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think him and Carlot will have a low-key romantic holiday at home in London

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Morning everybody! Happy Mount me Monday! I’m currently in holiday watch to see if our Jase ends up in Dubai where half the footballing population seems to be at the moment. Have a lovely day all ♥
Not just footballers, the lovely but sodding tedious influencers are there. Apparently some "live" there.
Yeah like I "live" in a pub 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He got new clothes, he needs to go somewhere to show them off
(Noodle, gives us the content we need and love to critique 😈)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If I was Lauren I’d be naffed off if my man had gone to Scotland when all the others are going to Dubai and taking their partners with them!
If I was her would rather he went to Scotland than Dubai, the possibilities of cheating are still there but less chance of it being with a Porta Potty 🤷‍♀️

This was just posted.

He has no beard soo could be today? Also benny Harris is jetting off somewhere on his stories. Hoping that means Ian is nowhere to be seen🤞🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

This was just posted.

He has no beard soo could be today? Also benny Harris is jetting off somewhere on his stories. Hoping that means Ian is nowhere to be seen🤞🤣
Our noodle is a sheep who follows the crowd, so friggin' original 🐑 :rolleyes: #bemorespicy

• Haha
Reactions: 4

This was just posted.

Just out of interest how’d you find this photo as it’s not in his tags? Has he removed the tag? 🤣

Reactions: 2
Just out of interest how’d you find this photo as it’s not in his tags? Has he removed the tag? 🤣
How weird, it's on the search tags in insta, its showing on mine under recent?

Screenshot_20220124_114130.jpg

As if Grealish is the little photo at the top 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.