Mason Mount #67 Wait, who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stuck around because I actually like most of the people in this thread ,but apparently your not allowed an opinion
You are allowed an opinion but it’s just a little pot kettle black when you are one of the worst at getting worked up when a possible photo of a girl is posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

when do we think spicy ricey is going to post on his story for the bday boy. when i tell you i wasn’t attracted to him until he posted that black and white photo on instagram and now i’m adding him to my list. i want new content!!!
your list is becoming as long as my list 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Amzi,

No one is being aggressive or nasty. You have been here long enough that we don't like to talk about some topics.

Sorry for not being as welcoming as we were of newbies before. But it seems that you don't give a duck about the stuff that happened a few weeks ago and we do.
If all the newbies that come now just come to cause trouble or ask about instahoes this is not their place! Not that difficult to understand.
I do care trust me. Mason has people in place to help him with story’s that could come to light. I’m sure he is fine.

I do care trust me. Mason has people in place to help him with story’s that could come to light. I’m sure he is fine.
If you think that’s about mason you missed the memo. Try asking the members who have had their personal lives trashed over tumblr if it’s fine.

Reactions: 9
You are allowed an opinion but it’s just a little pot kettle black when you are one of the worst at getting worked up when a possible photo of a girl is posted.
I couldn’t care less what he does or who with. But noted I won’t post in here again.

It’s not even totally about Mason. It’s about us :rolleyes: Hence the fact we cba with this tit

• Heart
Reactions: 5

when do we think spicy ricey is going to post on his story for the bday boy. when i tell you i wasn’t attracted to him until he posted that black and white photo on instagram and now i’m adding him to my list. i want new content!!!
Nah I’m an OG Spicey lover, get in line 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I stuck around because I actually like most of the people in this thread ,but apparently your not allowed an opinion
Tbh I don’t think anyone has been nasty and forgive us for sarcastic comments but the whole connie lingus gate was a prime example of the tit we have to deal with. And people I consider as friends were targeted by someone on this thread which is something nobody should ever have to go through when all we want to do is talk about Masons dick

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Amzi we’re not talking about mason it’s a lot closer to home what happened

Reactions: 6
Tbh I don’t think anyone has been nasty and forgive us for sarcastic comments but the whole connie lingus gate was a prime example of the tit we have to deal with. And people I consider as friends were targeted by someone on this thread which is something nobody should ever have to go through when all we want to do is talk about Masons dick

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I couldn’t care less what he does or who with. But noted I won’t post in here again.
Please don’t be like that. We will welcome anybody and I think we pride ourselves on being very inclusive in this thread. We have explained that we’ve all dealt with a person that came on and tried to trash several members of this thread and it’s put us all on edge.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@amzi I say this nicely but we aren't interested in speculation.

How would you feel if people kept spreading bullshit stories about you? Just because he's famous, it doesn't make any less fair.

Every time someone Gossips, it spreads like wildfire, even if there is little truth to it.

We all deserve some kind of privacy, famous or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.