Mason Mount #67 Wait, who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think nudes would help at this point. There would be too much speculation about who took the photo or who it was taken for.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just remembered this masterpiece that @Scuffed provided for my birthday 💙 Very scrappily amended for my future husband! Come and unwrap your gift 😉

Screenshot_20220110-123352_Chrome~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah, what a fine example of iPhone photo editing that was. #madskillz
Much better than my Android editing of the edit! I couldn't even work out how to change the size of the text 🤣 I guess it just wanted everything to be as big as the schlong! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
scuffed i’m at the game on saturday, i’ll make sure the plane and banner is out!
God I hope it works, now that he’s married I’m not sure what my chances are. We all know he’s such a faithful guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.