Mason Mount #65 New Year, New Me… Still waiting for nudes for the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not wanting to bring the festive mood down but can anyone who has a Tumblr account please search my username as a hashtag and report the post about me. I’m hoping if it’s reported enough it will be taken down - be warned it’s not pretty and of course completely untrue

Please no speculation on here about where it has come from as it’s with the police now as well so probably best not to discuss

I just want it gone
Hello gorgeous girl. I've reported account and post.
No one deserves that kind of tit. We got you.

and pls confirm what u drink xox
And what you smell like. I'm as obsessed invested in your aftershave choice as @jflurker93 is in your drink.
Please babe send me a sign. 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll give you a bit more background to the story. Every year my mum ruins the dinner and has done for at least 4/5 years. I don’t know why or how because she makes a banging roast dinner but xmas dinner always goes tots up. One year it was burnt, last year I got a mushroom starter (I hate mushrooms with a passion) and we had no veg on the dinner (hello your daughter is a veggie).
So this year I said “please don’t get too pissed before dinner this year as i want to enjoy it” and she promised me she wouldn’t.

Anyway, she was struggling to find me a nice starter so she said i’ll just use the cheese and broccoli bake in the freezer - fine by me.

Everyone else is on fish cakes, tucking into theirs and mine looks lovely until I realise it’s still frozen. I had to make my brother try it so I knew I wasn’t being dramatic and he was like 😳 there’s ice inside.

Honestly I was ready to ring the local curry house and go to bed, thankfully dinner was ok but I say it every year I’m never having xmas dinner again 🙈

She even had the cheek to say “well you should have chose something else” 🤔 witch wot?
😂 😂 😂 😂
Are you sure she likes you??

Also what do you smell like 🤣🤣🤣
The nudes are the most important thing, but if we can request more....
Please stop wearing hoodies/jumpers/jackets with writing at the back!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Questions that need answering asap:
What do you drink?
What fragrance do you use?
What’s happening with the hair?
Is the lawn really as manicured as Stamford bridge?
How many sugars in tea/coffee?
Do you like corn on the cob?

do you think if we send this to Chelsea they’ll get back to us?

p.s please send nudes with the responses to our very important questions

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've spent the morning getting rid of any traces of Christmas in the house.

Had a fight with the tree and box for 20 mins, smashed at least a couple of decorations taking them off the tree.

Also down a Mason at Derby County rabbit hole. I did check how old he was at the time before fully falling down the hole. It is a nice place to be.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Bad things come in threes right?

1) I smashed my cactus (an ornamental pot by the way not a euphemism)
2) I built a new side table and half the leg smashed off
3) the Tumblr tit show

I’m done now?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Bad things come in threes right?

1) I smashed my cactus (an ornamental pot by the way not a euphemism)
2) I built a new side table and half the leg smashed off
3) the Tumblr tit show

I’m done now?
Poor Mensa, remember that you are loved here in this madhouse ♥♥
I hope that even worse tit happens to that person for what they did.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ll give you a bit more background to the story. Every year my mum ruins the dinner and has done for at least 4/5 years. I don’t know why or how because she makes a banging roast dinner but xmas dinner always goes tots up. One year it was burnt, last year I got a mushroom starter (I hate mushrooms with a passion) and we had no veg on the dinner (hello your daughter is a veggie).
So this year I said “please don’t get too pissed before dinner this year as i want to enjoy it” and she promised me she wouldn’t.

Anyway, she was struggling to find me a nice starter so she said i’ll just use the cheese and broccoli bake in the freezer - fine by me.

Everyone else is on fish cakes, tucking into theirs and mine looks lovely until I realise it’s still frozen. I had to make my brother try it so I knew I wasn’t being dramatic and he was
Questions that need answering asap:
What do you drink?
What fragrance do you use?
What’s happening with the hair?
Is the lawn really as manicured as Stamford bridge?
How many sugars in tea/coffee?
Do you like corn on the cob?

do you think if we send this to Chelsea they’ll get back to us?

p.s please send nudes with the responses to our very important questions
God help Chelsea if they do a Q and A thing with Mason 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What in the actual duck @MensaBarbie1985 ? I’ve reported the posts and the account but I’m alarmed that anyone could have (1) such hatred inside themselves and (2) such a loose grasp on reality that they think this is ok behaviour. Hope you get some resolution soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What in the actual duck @MensaBarbie1985 ? I’ve reported the posts and the account but I’m alarmed that anyone could have (1) such hatred inside themselves and (2) such a loose grasp on reality that they think this is ok behaviour. Hope you get some resolution soon.
The GB himself just alerted me to the latest…I’ll let you all see for yourselves

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.