Mason Mount #65 New Year, New Me… Still waiting for nudes for the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm having a breakdown watching ski jumping, what's happening to us this season I can't comprehend. Chelsea can't possibly disappoint me like that later. Because of that, my appetite for anything other simply died, so I'm eating leftover cakes and sweets from Christmas. I think I can call it a dinner 💁🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dinner - I’m supposed to be meeting friends for dinner later. But I’ve had the back door trots 💩 today 😣 I think it’s been overload of chocolate, baileys, Snowballs and other rich food. I’m sure I’ll struggle through like the greedy piggy I am 🐷🐽🐖

• Heart
  • Haha
I think for dinner I’ll have pizza and/or the remainder of my family size peanut M&M’s that I started on earlier #nutrition

• Heart
Dinner - I’m supposed to be meeting friends for dinner later. But I’ve had the back door trots 💩 today 😣 I think it’s been overload of chocolate, baileys, Snowballs and other rich food. I’m sure I’ll struggle through like the greedy piggy I am 🐷🐽🐖
Back door trots 🤣😂
There are some fabulous gifs I could
add for this but I’m behaving 🙃

• Haha
Back door trots 🤣😂
There are some fabulous gifs I could
add for this but I’m behaving 🙃
To be fair I’ve been expecting someone to come up with a gif for this. I won’t take offence 😂 I’ve just taken an immodium to help me through the dinner later 💊

• Heart
For my TEA (yes I’m northern) I’ll be finishing off Christmas tit in the fridge like the baked Camembert and Indian selection.
Tbh I’m getting to the stage where I’m gagging for a vegetable think I’m turning into a solid carb

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ahhhh not the backdoor trots! That’s what made Mason miss the match a few weeks ago 😔😔😔 shitting himself the whole way home he was

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahhhh not the backdoor trots! That’s what made Mason miss the match a few weeks ago 😔😔😔 shitting himself the whole way home he was
Debs and tony deffo were pure speeding up the motorway with a packet of Immodium for him 😭 poor shitting gonorrhoea noodle boy x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hope everyone is okay, especially @MensaBarbie1985 ❤

My dad is insisting on having more Christmas ‘picky bits’ for tea tonight, me and mum don’t have the heart to tell him that the turkey was as dry as the Sahara😂(n)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
For my TEA (yes I’m northern) I’ll be finishing off Christmas tit in the fridge like the baked Camembert and Indian selection.
Tbh I’m getting to the stage where I’m gagging for a vegetable think I’m turning into a solid carb
I think this was slightly my problem. I had the cheek to have a tangerine earlier in the hope it may compensate for all the other tit I’ve eaten but my bowels obviously couldn’t handle a piece of fruit and exploded 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m gonna go to my friends recording studio and record a version of this and somehow send it to Ruben

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.