Mason Mount #65 New Year, New Me… Still waiting for nudes for the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this was slightly my problem. I had the cheek to have a tangerine earlier in the hope it may compensate for all the other tit I’ve eaten but my bowels obviously couldn’t handle a piece of fruit and exploded 🤦🏻‍♀️
Fruit REJECTED 😭😂
Hope I don’t follow suit soon with the sprouts I dared accompany my leftover kfc chicken with!
Debs and tony will have their work cutout having to do multiple FBC Immodium drop offs, if they truly wanted to support their lad’s greatest fan club
Hope you’re feeling better soon!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Fruit REJECTED 😭😂
Hope I don’t follow suit soon with the sprouts I dared accompany my leftover kfc chicken with!
Debs and tony will have their work cutout having to do multiple FBC Immodium drop offs, if they truly wanted to support their lad’s greatest fan club
Hope you’re feeling better soon!!!
why would you eat sprouts with kfc… you kinda deserve the trots for that 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tea, well a cuppa and chocolate eclair.
I really don't care and these adverts about dieting can duck the hell off 🐷🐖 and proud of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nath, I know you probably have your spies here but if you could provide me some content I would really appreciate it right about now 😭😭😭 Thanks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m off to find food in the house. I’m still unsure what to have even after all you lot saying what you’re having 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've done a Bridget Jones and made a turkey curry. Whether it actually gets eaten today remains to be seen. There's some chocolate gateau with my name on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was literally the only veg I could find in the fridge and I’ve got covid so haven’t been out to buy fresh 😭 please forgive me for my sins 😭
You’ll have to let us know if they pass the test or if they result in bowel rejection 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s my freedom day today after 2 negative latty flows 🥳 celebrated with a trip to Starbucks drive thru and a walk

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It was literally the only veg I could find in the fridge and I’ve got covid so haven’t been out to buy fresh 😭 please forgive me for my sins 😭
i’m still confused why your having veg with kfc.
Was it real kfc or homemade?

I’ve found a pizza and my brother has just dropped off some ginger cake and custard that my SIL has made 😋😋😋😋

• Heart
  • Haha
i’m still confused why your having veg with kfc.
Was it real kfc or homemade?

I’ve found a pizza and my brother has just dropped off some ginger cake and custard that my SIL has made 😋😋😋😋
Real kfc thank god for delivery! Mr TT gets carried away ordering food so there was still chicken left over but no sides, and the veg was an attempt to be healthy and get some nutrients into my carb-filled body 😭

omg ginger cake and custard is THE BEST I am so jealous

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, my confusion when I first heard someone saying tea when they meant dinner... 🙈
But the worst was pudding. I just thought everyone had pudding every day for dessert 😂 It's too confusing!

I just love how you think you speak a language but then go to the country (or one of them) where they speak it and...😂😂
Same, the first day as an au pair the mom said, we are having fish fingers and fries for tea and I was

It’s my freedom day today after 2 negative latty flows 🥳 celebrated with a trip to Starbucks drive thru and a walk

Glad to read you are free!!

How are the rest (that have it) feeling?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.