Mason Mount #65 New Year, New Me… Still waiting for nudes for the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not wanting to bring the festive mood down but can anyone who has a Tumblr account please search my username as a hashtag and report the post about me. I’m hoping if it’s reported enough it will be taken down - be warned it’s not pretty and of course completely untrue

Please no speculation on here about where it has come from as it’s with the police now as well so probably best not to discuss

I just want it gone
Done it🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I tried to message the user but they’ve blocked me. Not before putting up another post. Just hope the police can resolve it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I tried to message the user but they’ve blocked me. Not before putting up another post. Just hope the police can resolve it
Tumblr is American based. It is very difficult for the police to do anything when it’s online stuff as it takes a very high threshold in order for things to be authorised but multiple reporting does help and once you get a crime report send it over to tumblr letting them know what’s happening along with the crime report!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not wanting to bring the festive mood down but can anyone who has a Tumblr account please search my username as a hashtag and report the post about me. I’m hoping if it’s reported enough it will be taken down - be warned it’s not pretty and of course completely untrue

Please no speculation on here about where it has come from as it’s with the police now as well so probably best not to discuss

I just want it gone
I don't have a tumblr account so don't know what's going on and not going to ask questions, as it's clearly upsetting to you. Just wanted to send you love Mensa ❤

• Heart
Morning all. @MensaBarbie1985 we have all got you here sweetie. Let’s hope this nasty and disgusting person will take down the post and regret their actions. I’m not on tumblr so I can’t report but make sure you keep a log of everything ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve only just seen the other post! I reported the first one straight away but I’ve done that one now too.

It’s absolutely weird as duck and very very psychotic behaviour but can I just say you look absolutely smoking in that photo 😉😍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone fancy a little laugh to cheer us all up, now I’m over the trauma of it.

My mum served me a frozen starter on xmas day.

Like, it was fully frozen… had ice inside it.
Just mine, nobody else’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I just want it gone
We’ve got you Mensa ❤

• Heart
I’ll give you a bit more background to the story. Every year my mum ruins the dinner and has done for at least 4/5 years. I don’t know why or how because she makes a banging roast dinner but xmas dinner always goes tots up. One year it was burnt, last year I got a mushroom starter (I hate mushrooms with a passion) and we had no veg on the dinner (hello your daughter is a veggie).
So this year I said “please don’t get too pissed before dinner this year as i want to enjoy it” and she promised me she wouldn’t.

Anyway, she was struggling to find me a nice starter so she said i’ll just use the cheese and broccoli bake in the freezer - fine by me.

Everyone else is on fish cakes, tucking into theirs and mine looks lovely until I realise it’s still frozen. I had to make my brother try it so I knew I wasn’t being dramatic and he was like 😳 there’s ice inside.

Honestly I was ready to ring the local curry house and go to bed, thankfully dinner was ok but I say it every year I’m never having xmas dinner again 🙈

She even had the cheek to say “well you should have chose something else” 🤔 witch wot?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.