Mason Mount #65 New Year, New Me… Still waiting for nudes for the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys, just caught up! I have been a slug today which is why I'm only just replying now. I also had an iced coffee 2 hours ago and almost tit myself- would Madders be into that???

@MensaBarbie1985 I'm so sorry to hear about all this tit you are going through- sending you tons of love and hugs. If you want to chat at all then please DM me ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

This just popped up 😍

Am hoping there’s a full version, maybe they’ll ask him what he drinks??

Excuse me??? What's going on with that hair??

If he is going after the JG's hairstyle with the curtains can we just all go to Cobham and cut his hair..
I'll even take the Daddy cut over that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I want mason to play well tonight but I really really want Brighton to win

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Also why the duck can I not avoid dappy? A relative of my dads added me on Facebook, went for a nosey and there’s a bloody status on their wall about dappy!! Recently too ffs 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Come here mason - just a little trim is all it needs
NO we’re only trimming it if the daddy cut is coming back OR to shave the sides for a mullet! I’ll only accept him growing it for curtains! Oh young Leo vibes 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Evening everyone, I've just caught up. I've had the best day today, got to see my best friends miracle baby for the first time (she was born in August but cos of COVID and people being ill left, right and centre, I had never been able to visit until now) She is without a doubt the most perfect chunky little thing that I have ever seen and she loves her auntie Bumble 🥰
I've also just ordered pizza, chicken wings and chicken strippers from Pizza hut so will fully have meat sweats and be in food coma later 🐷

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think i’ve just seen pebbles’ massive ding dong on all or nothing i’m not sure i can rewind to have another look

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.