Mason Mount #65 New Year, New Me… Still waiting for nudes for the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bargain… wonder what they’d give me to trade in my little bmw 😂 the new lambo might look a bit out of place in the Lidl car park when I’m doing the weekly shop though
Probably pretty standard in Cobham, you’ll just have to move in with Mase 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If someone here wants a 4 year old Mercedes, I'll give you mine. My ungrateful cousin complained about getting it now I have a new one because she wanted an Opel 🤔 go buy your own car then 🙄
Teens 🤷🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably pretty standard in Cobham, you’ll just have to move in with Mase 😜
Move in with Mase? Is he looking for another lodger? Can just imagine me and Nath like 👯‍♀️ (we’re probs the same height)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s my freedom day today after 2 negative latty flows 🥳 celebrated with a trip to Starbucks drive thru and a walk

@GGina fab! it’s our last day of isolation today, so we just had celebratory mega carb fest of pizzas and kebabs delivered….cannot wait to get outside tomorrow! Freedom!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Out of isolation today, so went for a long walk. Who even am I. Got home to the OH has set Amazon prime up to the telly so can watch the match. 🥰🥰🥰❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19

This just popped up 😍

Am hoping there’s a full version, maybe they’ll ask him what he drinks??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.