Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how awful you have to be for Kante, who seems to be super nice and down to earth, to ignore you so many times.

She totally is a Joe (minus the murdering, that we know!)

She probably has them all on Insta so she can go stalk them. She probably has a tent pitched outside the training ground.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine being shameless enough to ask someone for a photo that’s said no “1000s” of times before to you 😩 😩 And then rating people who have stopped to give you their time! What a twit
Little cow coming for Kante. She a pest and he can see through her. 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone got any plans for New Years? 😊
You know, just your average 10 hours of drinking and dancing. I'll start the year not knowing my name and that's great 🤷 still don't know what I'm wearing, though.

Also, I love that I just woke up and most of you are now going to bed 😂 I'm going to do more snowboarding and then we'll go to the ballet. I don't know what to wear for that either. I'm having a wardrobe crisis.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just interested what made you support your team? Is it family or choice etc

I can’t even remember when it was but I was really young and there was a game on telly and man u won so I supported them 😂 it worked out ok I suppose as I think the other team was Crystal Palace!
my dad was a Brighton supporter- so I also support them as do theboys but my dad was not impressed at the time when I chose to support united 😂
In Glasgow there’s only two teams really to support Celtic or Rangers. My dad is Celtic and my mum is Rangers but Celtic have always been the team that I’ve supported and don’t think I would have it any other way.

Old firm days are the best even although it can cause a bit of trouble. Since Scotland have decided to move the winter break forward the old firm is moved from the second of January to a week day in February which I am gutted about but it means that I will be to watch the Chelsea game which is not on in any Celtic pubs as I think they associate Chelsea with rangers which is a big no no.

Anyone got any plans for New Years? 😊
Me and my friends did have plans to go to a pub for Hogmanay but the event has been cancelled due to the new restrictions in Scotland so we are going out earlier in the day and then I think we are either going back to my house or one of my friends for bells. I can already tell that it’s going to turn out to be crazy as every time I go out with these particular friends we end up onit for days.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
No way she smashes into Pulisic’s wing mirror 😭🤣

And why would he stopped for her after what she has done ffs

Also I didn’t know she’s a United fan. Seems to have more pictures with Chelsea,Arsenal and City players than United players😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve just seen that two of my friends (who I introduced) have been together tonight at one of their houses. I don’t know why I’m bothered because I know I said I wanted to stay in but it’s really upset me. I would have actually gone as well because I had done my hair/makeup today and Mr R is on nights tonight so I’ve been on my own 😞😞
You know what we say to people like that:

One thing I learned from f1 wags is that you shoudn't be afriad and just DM as many guys possible🤫well i don't know if it works...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Real signatures but they've never touched the shirts as she asks them to sign the numbers. She's a little con artist.
Those pictures are awful, really poor. Like said they are no level and look tacky. Who actually buys them? Or should I ask does she actually sell any?

Reactions: 3
day four of the plague and i just put a shot of baileys into my morning coffee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning everyone. Hope you are all ok! This one just because it’s been a while

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Morning all! Not a lot to say apart from morning!
Im having a good clear up today - Fed up of the mess! 😕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning FBC ♥♥
Today I'm going to need all the cuteness, filth and full-blown sexualization of our Noodle you can give, couse it's the second day of writing not pleasant stuff for uni. This time it's not boring, but it's terrifying and disgusting, so

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.