Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh poor Ben 🥺🥺

I’m sat on the sofa watching Gaving & Stacey eating chocolate fingers with a coffee, already thinking about my next snack.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Let’s hope our little
Noodle goes and looks after Ben

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t want to be this type of person but hmmm Mason liked Chloe’s sister’s pic 😂
we cool since he isn’t dating Chloe hahaah

I don’t want to be this type of person but hmmm Mason liked Chloe’s sister’s pic 😂
Just cos he’s not with her does not mean he can’t still be mates with her siblings! If he wanted to be sneaky about it he’d have done it from his private account!
anyway moving on 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I still like my ex’s family’s things.. and vice versa, but I wouldn’t be caught dead with him again.

Going back to my chocolate fingers now 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just had two mental breakdowns and came back to see that Ben won't be playing for the rest of the season 😭,ok gotta go cry again

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just to lighten the mood after the Ben bombshell, don't kill me @keylimepie but I'm not surprised they thought he was the nephew. Look at him here, I think he's on his tiptoes I'm crying😂😂
Capture4.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just cos he’s not with her does not mean he can’t still be mates with her siblings! If he wanted to be sneaky about it he’d have done it from his private account!
anyway moving on 🙂
yeah you are probably right he only has eyes for every girl in this thread hahah💗😌

Just to lighten the mood after the Ben bombshell, don't kill me @keylimepie but I'm not surprised they thought he was the nephew. Look at him here, I think he's on his tiptoes I'm crying😂😂
View attachment 946874
Hahahah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.