Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen that two of my friends (who I introduced) have been together tonight at one of their houses. I don’t know why I’m bothered because I know I said I wanted to stay in but it’s really upset me. I would have actually gone as well because I had done my hair/makeup today and Mr R is on nights tonight so I’ve been on my own 😞😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve just seen that two of my friends (who I introduced) have been together tonight at one of their houses. I don’t know why I’m bothered because I know I said I wanted to stay in but it’s really upset me. I would have actually gone as well because I had done my hair/makeup today and Mr R is on nights tonight so I’ve been on my own 😞😞
Nothing bothers me more than when two mutually introduced friends start getting close and sort of cut you out of the equation. Really grates on me. Hope you're doing ok though, sending love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone got any plans for New Years? 😊
Night in with a takeaway for me and the Mr!
We’ve both got covid but if I’m honest that doesn’t even affect our plans it’s just a more acceptable excuse to be our usual antisocial selves 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We’ve both got covid but if I’m honest that doesn’t even affect our plans it’s just a more acceptable excuse to be our usual antisocial selves 😂
Oh no! Hope that you and the Mr get better soon ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sending love and hugs 💖 I bloody hate when this happens it’s so sly!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hope you’re getting through it ok. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hope you’re ok and it’s not giving you bad symptoms ❤ feel like I’ve got away with it easy haven’t really had symptoms other than a cough on day 1 and a bit of a headache. Can’t wait to get back outside!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you lovely!! 💖
Not doing too bad now it’s just like a bad cold really! A lovely excuse to sit on the sofa doing jack tit while I’m off work as well 😂
At least is nothing too bad. Hope both of you recover soon ❤ ❤

Can I just that it really seems both of them have aged 5 years in 2 (not complaining, I'm here for it 🥵)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hope you’re getting through it ok. ❤
Hope you’re ok and it’s not giving you bad symptoms ❤ feel like I’ve got away with it easy haven’t really had any symptoms other than a cough on day 1. Can’t wait to get back outside!
Thanks guys all good here! 💖

Mr TT has been the same as you @GGina with just a cough really, and a bit snotty, hope you’ve not got too long left inside!!

Just finished day 4 today and I’m the worse of the two of us but still nowhere near bad. I’ve had headache and fever the first two, then cough and blocked nose the last two. I look forward to not being suffocated by my own nostrils, currently addicted to decongestant spray ✌🏽

Tbh I’ve been worse from things like tonsillitis so really not fussed and it was a lovely get out of jail free card to stop the in-laws coming on Christmas! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I get this. I spoke openly to my ‘close’ friend group recently about how I’ve been having a tit time of it and their reaction has been to arrange to do things together secretly that I then find out about/see on social media weeks after the fact. 🥴

I’ve come to the conclusion you just have to let people get on with it, if people are going to act like dicks then they’ll act like dicks. But it says more about them to have not included you than it does about you or anything else!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
BE MORE KANTE
Imagine being shameless enough to ask someone for a photo that’s said no “1000s” of times before to you 😩 😩 And then rating people who have stopped to give you their time! What a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.