Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bless him, he’s adorable even when he’s grumpy 🥺 I hope he’s feeling better soon!💙
Me too! Bless him, He’s super cuddly but so sad! But I def think I have a good enough excuse to swerve my godchildren tomorrow… really gutted about that!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Evening all ❤ I took my nanna out for dinner. She put on her best dress for our date she’s just too cute 🥰 how stunning is that food 😍😍😍
703BBC09-6076-401C-9D13-C1CDBE7336D3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
22DFA0A9-4584-414E-B950-9D9099A2CB22.jpeg

There will always, ALWAYS, be something on the back, won’t there? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Those joggers....

The day he decides to wear plain ones it will be the start of the apocalypse.

View attachment 945763

There will always, ALWAYS, be something on the back, won’t there? 🤣
Same with that!! If he finds one without anything on the back the end will be near!

I got in last night and made myself a bagel, but sliced my hand open. Definitely got told off by my dad when so was nearly crying in the kitchen being dramatic 😂
He should have been a bit calmer, I feel like that's something that could happen to him after a night out with your mum!!
Hope it doesn't hurt too much!

Hope your dog feels better soon @Rodney2208 !

Evening all ❤ I took my nanna out for dinner. She put on her best dress for our date she’s just too cute 🥰 how stunning is that food 😍😍😍View attachment 945738
That's so cute 🥺🥺🥺 Have a great time!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well that’s hideously vile isn’t it!!
I hate myself a bit for not hating it 🤣 😭 I just think it’s hilarious that we should NEVER approve of any of his outfits until we’ve seen him turn around to confirm the position with the back

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate myself a bit for not hating it 🤣 😭 I just think it’s hilarious that we should NEVER approve of any of his outfits until we’ve seen him turn around to confirm the position with the back
It’s like when you go in to h&m and find something really cute till you take it off the rack and see it’s got some random shite all over it! Nice to know it extends to the rich folk too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.