Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know he probably loves insanely spoiling his nieces and nephew on birthdays and Christmas 🥺 my heart can’t take much more of this (but please do keep the content coming Mason I’m sure I’ll find a way to cope)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just when today couldn’t get better, I didn’t burn the dinner or house down. OH has had a negative antigen test this afternoon. Think we are on the mend. 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Zara update: I’ve just woken up for a mega nap. Managed to eat my Christmas dinner and catching up on these beautiful photos 🥰🥰🥰 Oh Mase ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well I’ve had a few to drink - probably should have not had so many given recent surgery 🤭
I’m done dead with the pictures of today and her in her little kit, decoration on tree must have been made by her 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No but I’ve just realised he’s probably been sent the photos of her in her kit when he’s away at the hotel 🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Obviously, he doesn't have to buy anything at Chelsea but I love imagining him asking his sister for the right size when looking at the kits like I was doing a couple of weeks ago ❤
Adorable!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thought it would have been super quiet on here today but just had to catch up on 11 pages!!! The content has done me in.. that pic of him holding Summer OH MY GOD 😭😭😭 so precious my future baby daddy x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just tried having a photoshoot with the dog and all it consists of is BLURRY pics. Instahoe life isn’t for me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.