Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, one of our questions has been answered.

He does in fact like yorkshire puddings, he has one on his plate.
With a plate swimming in gravy 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My grandma approves of mason so I guess that’s it guys! I officially win his hand in marriage. I’ll send you all invites 🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m playing guess who with hats… and all I can think is I bet Mason would love playing this with me 🥺🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Afternoon everyone. Hope you're all having a lovely day.

Thank you for the new thread, recap and title @Smca53 and @jflurker93 ❤

I'm trying to ignore the cute family photos, they're too much for my emotions but this... this face. duck me now. 🥵🥵

Screenshot_20211225-170950_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211225-161444_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone else have a little cry at the queen 😂

we just had the worst Indian takeaway ever for our Christmas dinner… and I don’t even care 😂

we’ve had various ‘next doors’ pop round to give their sides of the story about what went down earlier… it’s been entertaining to say the least

C7AD60CC-250F-4D1B-9386-1E2C5F0CC31E.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.