Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Just thinking about that time I drunkenly messaged Harry Styles last Christmas because I was concerned he was stuck in a tier 4 zone

D0A9A7D9-3EC3-4114-883E-E0B3E87C7776.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Who is Mason?
He’s a dorky noodle with realllllly bad dress sense and just when you think he might actually looks good for a change, you can’t finish that sentence until he does a full 360 degree turn to confirm.
ETA - he also has questionable taste in friends minus his nephew

• Haha
  • Heart

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Just popping on to say fucking hell those photos! #RIPMe #RIPUs, I’m dead, deceased,done! 😍❤
Hope everyone’s having a good day ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Daddy cut, fluffy mase, this hair, the hairy legs and thighs, the wispy hairs on his chest..... I LOVE ALL THE HAIR!

• Heart
  • Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Morning all I’d just like to announce I had a dream I had a threesome with Bartosz and Damiano (the sexy Italian Eurovision rockstar) - yes I know a very random combination - but it did not disappoint.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick

jflurker93

VIP Member
Just noticed this. Did I declare this on here last night? I haven’t gone back to read what I was writing on here 😂😂

Interesting message though… I think I meant Jan not Feb.

*Awkwardly unsends message*

D22524F3-7E29-4CB2-B9AF-CCDC8FE687E9.jpeg

• Haha

laylavd

VIP Member
I don't know who the fuck they think they are. The arrogance is unbelievable on that thread, they're like mean girls.

• Haha

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
new year around the corner…. So a good time to reflect…. What’s been your FBC highlight of the year?
I came here not even few days ago so i don't have to many highlights but I have to say even tho I'm here less than 3 days I already feel accepted by everyone, and i wont even talk about how funny and caring you guys are..😭💙

• Heart