Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nellyloz123

VIP Member
new year around the corner…. So a good time to reflect…. What’s been your FBC highlight of the year?
Evening! I’ve had a busy busy day! Driving home tomorrow so that will be fun 😭😭
My FBC highlight is of course meeting all of you wonderful people ❤ Honestly I’ve never laughed as much as I have lately with you guys!
A main highlight for me is probably the day Mason joined TikTok and we went WILD! And the day of the Norwich game when he was peak hat trick daddy!
How can I forget @keylimepie and her unfortunate gifs!
@jflurker93 & @MrsGrealish incredible fics
Even @cherryshade123 advent calendars were a key piece to FBC life!
I just love you all! ❤

Evening! I’ve had a busy busy day! Driving home tomorrow so that will be fun 😭😭
My FBC highlight is of course meeting all of you wonderful people ❤ Honestly I’ve never laughed as much as I have lately with you guys!
A main highlight for me is probably the day Mason joined TikTok and we went WILD! And the day of the Norwich game when he was peak hat trick daddy!
How can I forget @keylimepie and her unfortunate gifs!
@jflurker93 & @MrsGrealish incredible fics
Even @cherryshade123 advent calendars were a key piece to FBC life!
I just love you all! ❤
Also how can I forgot bumping into Tony and Debs in Newcastle!!!!

She winds me up so much. I probably think she’s the person I dislike the most from our “in the bin” people

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Also a dog update (as obviously you all really want to know 😜) the little shit started eating again within an hour of getting home 🤬🤬 obviously he was just wanting to escape family time too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Wiola

Writing just made me miserable, so I called my girls for a drink in the evening. I'm thankful now that I changed my mind about becoming a public prosecutor because I would also become an alcoholic. All I can offer is hugs and crying together @calmyourritas but I'm sending my love and I will remember to drink to you ♥♥

• Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’m in a much better mood now I went shopping and bought lots of baby clothes 🥰🥰

also JG for number one?! I’d shag him but feel disgusted at myself after 😅 bit like many of my choices in real life tbh

• Heart
  • Haha

foreverbeginstoday

I’ve only posted once or twice but you guys keep me going so much.

The day that brought me out of lurker corner must be the funniest for me - actually LOLing out loud at the GIF mixups and the Analteaser 😂 not actually Mason - is this even a rave thread?!

hope you’ve all had a great Christmas 🎄 xx

• Heart
  • Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
I don’t want to be this type of person but hmmm Mason liked Chloe’s sister’s pic 😂
we cool since he isn’t dating Chloe hahaah
I still like my ex’s family’s things.. and vice versa, but I wouldn’t be caught dead with him again.

Going back to my chocolate fingers now 😇

• Heart

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Not mason re creating the tree photo with summer after I posted my art of Nathan ok hun I see you’re a fan of my work 🥰😘✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart