Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im in real trouble. I drank too much and now I feel ill. I’ve had to forego the dinner. Gerard is not amused 😭😭😭😭 I will ask of course!!
Been there…. Too many times 🙈 hope you feel better soon! And the family leave you food so that you can eat it later on😬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Been there…. Too many times 🙈 hope you feel better soon! And the family leave you food so that you can eat it later on😬
I’ve got it on a plate on the side. Every time I shut my eyes I feel like I’m going to throw up. I managed the prawn cocktail but not the mains. What a disgrace in front of the Mason loving Mother in Lae 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve got it on a plate on the side. Every time I shut my eyes I feel like I’m going to throw up. I managed the prawn cocktail but not the mains. What a disgrace in front of the Mason loving Mother in Lae 🙈
If she says anything or disapproves, she can duck off 😅:mad: least she loves Masey

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If she says anything or disapproves, she can duck off 😅:mad: least she loves Masey
I don’t like her anyway. She can go choke on some anal teasers for all I care. I’m sat in the kitchen while they are eating. I’m never drinking again.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t like her anyway. She can go choke on some anal teasers for all I care. I’m sat in the kitchen while they are eating. I’m never drinking again.
We’ve got you Za 💙 Strongly recommend a nap if you can, you’ll hopefully have a second wind later xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The thread title reminds of the song by Divinyls "I touch myself" it was a 90s song.

I hope all are having a great day a few drinks sunk 😄 I think I need a snooze far too much eaten and drunk!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We’ve got you Za 💙 Strongly recommend a nap if you can, you’ll hopefully have a second wind later xx
Bless you! I think I passed out after I peeled the potatoes 🤣. I’ve managed to apologise for my disgraceful behaviour 🤣🤣 I think I drowned my sorrows because Nath wasn’t sat on Gerards Audi 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I almost froze. Great idea to go out to a park to read 😂 😂
Hot dinner is the way to go tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.