Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still need to catch up and one of you have probably shared it but 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
7ED8A4D8-09CF-49F2-8A47-B6D7A56C2979.jpeg
CE6FCBF0-210B-4A25-8A5E-977E528682EB.jpeg

I wish I was Summer
He is so good with kids it’s just 😍🥺
Someone give this man a baby 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel so validated career-wise by that post too 😂
I told you, Mason. This is the content EVERYONE wants. We should make a deal with him so we get a photo dump like this at least once a month :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel so validated career-wise by that post too 😂
I told you, Mason. This is the content EVERYONE wants. We should make a deal with him so we get a photo dump like this at least once a month :love:
Week?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tuchel scrolling through and seeing one of his last remaining players with

Hot chocolate
Ice skates on
Proper Christmas dinner

Also does this Google ad mean he’s been carrying about three phones🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When I say i screamed at these photos I mean I screamed!!! This content is just too much merry bloody Christmas!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is not my tumblr account but...I wouldn't be surprised if people think it is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.