Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keylimepie

VIP Member
Morning all! Wishing you a lovely day. I’ve got to suffer more in law action for a little while today 😭😭
Weird dream last night. I dreamt I was sharing a pizza with Declan Rice 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

sb87

Has he gone for a blowout? Why does his hair look so Fluffy and voluminous

also the cameraman not showing their goal celebration 🤣🤣
This is the kind of volume I’ve spent thousands on professional blowdrys to achieve, and have always failed. Yet he’s just out here with his fluffy hair?! Outrageous 😂

• Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
All the FBC members that have been held captive today have been released at the same time. Did the UN do some kind of group negotiation? :LOL:

• Haha

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
defo a good idea to do a PCR just to be safe! i started with symptoms on xmas eve and tested negative on a LFT then and on xmas day…then tested positive on boxing day!

hope you feel better soon x
thanks lovely, got a test booked at 1pm. I only had it back in July and have had 3 vaccines and the booster but better to be safe than sorry! I only tested negative on LFTs even when the PCR was positive!

just gutted that I’m surrounded by lovely Christmas food but don’t feel like eating any of it! 😫

• Heart
  • Sad

Suder34

VIP Member
So I’m Man Utd,
but also Brighton cos of my dad -it’s Been a rocky road from almost going out of the league to getting the premier league- the pitch invasion when we went up was incredible- I touched Lewis dunk( not like that 🙃) so thankful my dad got to see them in the premier league and survive for a season - he would be so thrilled at them still being there and the fact that the boys support them too!

• Heart