Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laylavd

VIP Member
Hope you're all having a lovely Boxing Day. I've done a few chores now I'm about to get comfy on the sofa for the rest of the day.

We've definitely seen pictures from this shoot but I don't think I've seen this one. 🥰 I can't decide if this is soft or slightly Daddy. I love it either way.

Screenshot_20211226-141844_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Some personal faves that spring to mind…
Butternips telling us the lawn is manicured
“Who’s Raya?”
Being told our mums won’t let us go to the training ground
The Electrolux washing machine
The pink willy gif (Killer Pink Dildo From Outer Space)
Anal teasers
@Tatooine_legend1 stumbling upon us and just wanting to chat Chelsea
Butternips the icon 👏🏻
ultimate Wednesday for me
The day mason got tiktok and we went feral
It's so hard to narrow it down! 💙
⚽ Killer pink dildo
⚽ @keylimepie 's drug-induced dreams and @jflurker93 's memes
⚽ @Scuffed 's perfect use of the Tom Hardy and door slamming gifs
⚽ Mason Trout
⚽ @Suder34 's disgusting album
⚽ My favourite lurker @butterfingers
⚽ The light-up lipstick

the early threads! The shlong share, the formation of the FBC, the start of the playlist, the killer dildo, butternips, @calmyourritas epic recaps thread after thread

then the later threads where the FBC has grown and evolved. Sharing our dreams in the morning, the commentary on the matches, the chilly train, when we get infiltrated by the haters, sharing our personal stories, the threads not actually being about mason. I love it all

my billy g girls 🥰

You’ll never know how much I needed you all at times this year, long may the laughs continue

• Heart

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
I know someone who’s partner is so hairy she has to hoover his side of the bed every day cos his body hair has shed all over the sheets. Not my cup of tea 🤮
Oh, that's romantic.

Imagine getting sexy together and suddenly you got a mouthful of body hair.

• Haha
  • Sick

Smca53

VIP Member
I posted this earlier saying something had been edited out but now I’m not sure if it’s just something dodgy with the camera
Which may I add would be ironic given it’s a paid ad for a phone lmao 😭

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’ve just had a full on meltdown with ugly tears because I feel like nothing fits me without me looking like an actual whale. Even baggy jumpers make me look massive 😭😭😭😭

D9EFB5DB-A1C6-4635-97D0-CD448069076C.jpeg

• Heart

QueenL

VIP Member
Boxing Day with the in-laws… Jill me now!
Maybe she likes Dec too and both of you can enjoy him!

excuse the terrible pic but here’s your virtual roasties 💙View attachment 944203
They look amazing! I shouldn't even want to eat anything now but 🤤🤤

Hope you're all having a lovely Boxing Day. I've done a few chores now I'm about to get comfy on the sofa for the rest of the day.

We've definitely seen pictures from this shoot but I don't think I've seen this one. 🥰 I can't decide if this is soft or slightly Daddy. I love it either way.

View attachment 944199
I think it is a sligthy Daddy one and I'm here for it. What we can see from the hair looks great!

🥰🥰🥰 I like him so much, even if it seems that he is moving a bit like a robot in here!

• Heart

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
What did he do now? 🤦‍♀️
He's a shitty, clout chasing nobhead who uses Mason to try and increase his profile despite having no discernible skills or talents, nor is he interesting or popular. He also recruits clout chasing women to help, who also dont have any discernible skills, talents or are interesting enough.

• Heart

Rodney2208

VIP Member
new year around the corner…. So a good time to reflect…. What’s been your FBC highlight of the year?
I think finding a group of fantastic people to talk (mostly) utter nonsense with has been my highlight! You guys are all so fab and are always here for a rant or rave! ❤ I honestly think I’d be lost with out you all! 🥰

• Heart

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Just interested what made you support your team? Is it family or choice etc

I can’t even remember when it was but I was really young and there was a game on telly and man u won so I supported them 😂 it worked out ok I suppose as I think the other team was Crystal Palace!
my dad was a Brighton supporter- so I also support them as do theboys but my dad was not impressed at the time when I chose to support united 😂
My dad family moved to west London in 60s. Dad fell in love with Chelsea so it was inherited to us. My uncle took us to our first game when very young. He passed away when we were in our early teens,so always stayed loyal to Chelsea for him.

• Heart

Rodney2208

VIP Member
You're a united fan?! Always thought u were a west ham supporter :oops:
🤣 yep I’m a United fan - my Dad is a massive Hammer and he used to take me to Upton Park a lot growing up and buy me West Ham shirts, so I do have a massive soft spot for them and will always support them when they are not playing Man U.
Inflicted this on the dog, the Chelsea supporting husband wasn’t impressed!
F302B34E-BF6D-4C76-BB0A-7F0288050066.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha