Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
“It’s Jorginho, who was the Chelsea goal scorer…….. it Reece James, who was the Villa goal scorer” fucking commentators 😂 😂 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

jflurker93

VIP Member
Ok… before I ban myself off tattle for the evening before I make a show of myself.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jon Bon Jovi. So does my mum and she says he’s the only man she would ever leave my dad for 🤔

Pretty Woman ALL day, every day.

The kids here are still doing my f*cking head in. The pub is no place of kids, i’m not sorry but it isn’t, get them home and out of my sight.

PS. I’ve had my first few pints of strongbow since halloween (had prosecco at the meal earlier) and I am living my best life.

Strongbow glass for reference of the spanish pork sword btw 🤪

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Suder34

VIP Member
Again. I’ll use this and say no more 😂not worth putting my penny’s worth in as I’ll start something 🤣

• Haha

cherryshade123

Chatty Member
I support Wolves (a family thing) but am a whore for certain footballers regardless of their club 👀
I have always had a soft spot for Chelsea though

• Haha

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
I don't know who the fuck they think they are. The arrogance is unbelievable on that thread, they're like mean girls.

They dont like us because they know they could never be fun, witty, kind, naughty and all round fucking awesome.

Tis a jealousy thing.

• Haha
  • Heart

misskmountx

Good afternoon everyone!! I completely forgot to come on yesterday but I’ve spent the last few minutes catching up and again the daddy content never ever fails🥵 I’m off to finally watch Spider-Man today I cannot contain my excitement!!! Has anyone just spent the last two days eating everything in sight? Why does food taste 10x better at Christmas????

• Heart
Reactions: 10