Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
I don't know who the fuck they think they are. The arrogance is unbelievable on that thread, they're like mean girls.

the people who comment on that thread are people who believe that Salah is at the level of Messi and Cristiano for a good season in the PL, we cannot expect coherence 💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11

spilldatea

VIP Member
i feel so sorry for chilwell, that’s got to be such a massive blow especially when he was playing so well. also got to wonder how much of an impact it will have on his chances of getting into the england squad for the world cup 😭😭😭

wonder if chelsea will sign or loan a new LB in the window?

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
so today's dinner consisted of 4 choc chip brioche rolls, a sausage roll and a medium sized white chocolate snowman #winning

• Heart

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
Banging head over here too but didn’t touch a drop of alcohol yesterday, bloody covid ✌🏽 But a headache is a small price to pay in the trade off of not having to spend Christmas with the in laws 🎉

• Heart
  • Sad

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
[QUOTE="QueenL, post: 7626226, member: @Bumblebee81 how are you feeling? Is your head trying to kill you?
[/QUOTE]
Thank you for asking @QueenL Everything hurts, even my headache has a headache! I have no idea what happened last night, may have sent a few Christmas messages to people I shouldn’t have so will be spending most of today in hiding and not responding to any text or calls 🥴🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
I don't think he does, nor do i think he's 100% comfortable with it or he wouldn't keep touching it.
I might be wrong but I think that and touching his face/beard is a general nervous type habit as he did the same with short hair

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
You just know he probably loves insanely spoiling his nieces and nephew on birthdays and Christmas 🥺 my heart can’t take much more of this (but please do keep the content coming Mason I’m sure I’ll find a way to cope)

• Heart
  • Haha

Wiola

Good morning FBC ♥♥
Here goes third day of eating, watching TV and talking with the fam, but today is a good day we are finally opening grandpa's homemade liqueurs, yum 🤤
Hope you all have a great day!

• Heart

laylavd

VIP Member
Mason needs to introduce Spicy to tanning.
There I've said it. 👻 I'm not sorry Casper the friendly ghost.

Screenshot_20211226-202859_Tumblr.jpg

• Haha