Mason Mount #59 The Devil wears Prada but Mason wears it better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, if you lot getting the bleeping after I've spent a month crafting the Bentley smut into something perfect, I'll hunt you all down and spam you with the fake Chilly cock pic again.
Will imagine Tony instead of Mason 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i never saw someone so desperate to duck a vagina like him, I think he was looking for DUA LIPA once he went to his show, too pretentious, settle for Beverly who hopefully pays his rent

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nevermind six degrees of separation, there’s only like 0.3 degrees of separation between all of these people. Carlotta dresses Mason and Roman, and Roman wants to bang (/is banging?) the girl who is chasing Mason. Ian beales links Mason to everyone in London with more then 2k insta followers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If anyone has a fake IG or one that’s not there personal. I have a burner IG that I can pass the photo through. FBI obviously need burner account 😂😂😂
I have never in my life heard anyone talk about burner accounts outside of Line of Duty :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right, I'm staging an intervention. Because you lot have clearly lost the plot.

He jumped when he heard the sound of heels approaching and he hastily shoved the box back in his jacket pocket. When he turned to greet her back, he froze at the sight before him. She was dressed in the lace dress that he bought her, the choker and the heels, and her lips were a deep red. She looked…..enticing. “Wow…” Was all he managed to say.

“You’re a naughty boy. I never would have guessed you had a pearl thong kink.”

“Are you wearing it?” He growled.

Cassie put down the things that she changed out of and sat on his lap. “Why don’t you found out.”

From the look on her face, Mason knew that she had issued him with a challenge.

Challenge accepted!

Mason’s hand slipped up her thigh, palming her soft skin. “Where do you think that hand is going, Mr Mount?”

“You tasked me to find out if you are wearing one of your birthday presents.” He moved his hand higher, making her skin tingle under the heat of his hand. “Where my fingers go, I can’t control that.”

“And where do those fingers want to go?” Cassie purred.

Mason kissed just underneath her ear. “I’ll show you.” He whispered, before capturing her lips with his own.

Cassie whimpered as his deft hand moved higher, his nails lightly digging into her thigh, a single finger tracing the faint scar in her inner thigh. She hated that scar and kept it hidden, but to him, it was perfect just like her. “Dont tease me, Mason.” She whined against his lips. “You always tease me.”

Mason chuckled, the vibration ticked the skin of her cheek as a single finger traced the pearls of her thong. “You pretend like you dont like it.”

“It’s my birthday, baby.” She sighed as he kissed her neck. “I want those magic fingers inside of me.”

“As the birthday girl wishes.” Mason grabbed the nearby chair and dragged it towards them, propping her leg up on it, gently spreading her legs. “I’ve barely even touched you.....”

“All it takes is your skin on mine.” A breathy groan escaped her as his fingers teased her sex. “Please.....” She pleaded.

His nimble thumb found her clit, teasing it with languid strokes, as he slid another finger into her. He held her close with his other arm, his lips caressing the delicate skin of her neck. “I’ve got you.” He whispered, telling her to let go.

Cassie felt weightless as her boyfriend’s talented fingers teased her, leading her to the kind of pleasure only he could supply. She was safe in his arms, able to free herself so could enjoy the sweet bliss that coursed through her body.

Time stopped, and everything glowed as Mason’s fingers pumped inside of her. Cassie’s breathing was slow and erratic with her head slumped back, moaning in ecstasy. She was achingly close, moments away from an intense orgasm. A hoarse gasp escaped her as her body shivered with pleasure.

Mason slowly slid his fingers out of her, licking her juices from his fingers. “I’m quite pleased with myself.”

Cassie huffed out a laughed. “You should be.”

“You look insanely beautiful when you are cumming.”

“I think my legs dont work.” Cassie struggled to her feet with Mason’s help. “I’m looking forward to the rest of the night if that was the preview.” She laughed as she slid into her seat.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I didn’t do a recap because what the duck is even going on 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.