Mason Mount #59 The Devil wears Prada but Mason wears it better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one and only reason is cos you’re not getting what you want from them. Same goes for Camila Kendra constantly following and unfollowing Chilly and his family 😂 It’s the behaviour of someone fuming that they’re not getting the attention that they want
This. Seems like she had a tantrum after he followed and liked Cartia pic

Reactions: 4
Maybe I’m thick but if your doing the fantango with someone, why would you follow and unfollow them within 3 days. My head is spinning 😂😂😂
I honestly think it’s another NPB sitch. Mason was just too nice to say get the duck off me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Please tell me I haven’t accidentally disbanded the FBC I didn’t mean for that 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The one and only reason is cos you’re not getting what you want from them. Same goes for Camila Kendra constantly following and unfollowing Chilly and his family 😂 It’s the behaviour of someone fuming that’s not getting the attention that they want
I also don’t for one second believe Bev wouldn’t post as much as a hint of Mason if they were together. She would have half his body in the background if her stories in some way to start the rumour mill. She gives off desperate vibes

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't understand why I'm so dramatic about it, the ick might mean I would actually get my life in better order. Why is a song about broken heart on my playlist, why? I fell like a teenager again. Jesus Mase what have you done...
Okey it's some trashy rap song now, I'm better

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I also don’t for one second believe Bev wouldn’t post as much as a hint of Mason if they were together. She would have half his body in the background if her stories in some way to start the rumour mill. She gives off desperate vibes
This is also very very true, there’s no way she could hold her water 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Maybe I’m thick but if your doing the fantango with someone, why would you follow and unfollow them within 3 days. My head is spinning 😂😂😂
The thing I find odd is if they are really close or together why doesn't he follow her off his private Insta and she doesn't follow that either.

I don't wanna sound like one of those weridos who thinks a follow and like means they are married but he follows enough Instahoes from it. Unless she also has a private insta which is possible.

• Heart
This. Little wanker is never off her stories. She literally never posted anything to suggest she with him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.