Mason Mount #60 We all got the ick, goodbye x

Did the clout chaser photo give you the ick?

• Yes

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • On the fence (that we want to paint)

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, we had a good run, 59 threads in fact 💙

Things had been going swimmingly up until now, even though the current hair is… questionable.

However, everything all went a bit pete tongue when a photo surfaced on instagram.
It was up for all of three seconds of Mason saying peace ✌🏻with Beverly and Ozzy Nips on a night out.

We all seem to have gotten the ick.

We still stand by the motto #BeMoreKai
Less instahoes, more animal photos.

Look what you have done to your beloved FBC! This is what we’re all thinking right now Mason Tony Trout! You don’t deserve us.

48011138-BD97-45E7-B994-36AC6ACF84D7.jpeg
DD212357-0DB7-4BCF-85FD-DAFB56F63901.jpeg
1B241754-4D48-465A-A79C-CC7103E7AF30.jpeg
4018F344-18AA-4065-A125-66BED1839856.jpeg
248A36A1-974C-47CF-BB6E-72EBDF4E1EE4.jpeg
CB7C2D92-22D0-47E3-B3E9-498E22A0B428.jpeg
53A56C12-D2B9-4E6D-B0D8-62BDB046AEBA.jpeg

& this one is just from me and Rúben xox

F16D0199-4FE1-425B-847E-3A5D022DD563.jpeg

Mason would never? What happened to that?

Let’s hope noodle aka bamboo boy redeems himself so we can make it to thread 61 😰

Easiest poll to date, have you got the ick? I have x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Things had been going swimmingly up until now, even though the current hair is… questionable.

However, everything all went a bit pete tongue when a photo surfaced on instagram.
It was up for all of three seconds of Mason saying peace ✌🏻with Beverly and Ozzy Nips on a night out.

Look what you have done to your beloved FBC! This is what we’re all thinking right now Mason Tony Trout! You don’t deserve us.

View attachment 931928View attachment 931929View attachment 931931View attachment 931934View attachment 931935View attachment 931937View attachment 931938

View attachment 931940

Let’s hope noodle aka bamboo boy redeems himself so we can make it to thread 61 😰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t have the ick fully but I do have the ~regret~ for screenshotting and posting cos I feel like I have ruined what we had here and I’m genuinely upset by that 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 931928View attachment 931929View attachment 931931View attachment 931934View attachment 931935View attachment 931937View attachment 931938

View attachment 931940

Thank you @jflurker93 for opening a new thread, the accuracy of the recap breaks my heart.... just so disappointed... thought our noodle was better than that 💔
MY NAME IS BUMBLEBEE AND I HAVE THE ICK 😩😩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

View attachment 931940

OZZY NIPS I am crying 🤣🤣
I’m on the fence. It has because I can’t believe he’s fallen for the clout chasing and it hasn’t because I’m deep down I’m hoping he’s just too nice to bin them off

let’s hope he decides to read this thread and think about what he’s done and his actions….

here’s my dog to lighten the mood ❤
D3C167EE-7FB5-4138-9C5A-13F53F4357FA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
OZZY NIPS I am crying 🤣🤣
I’m on the fence. It has because I can’t believe he’s fallen for the clout chasing and it hasn’t because I’m deep down I’m hoping he’s just too nice to bin them off

let’s hope he decides to read this thread and think about what he’s done and his actions….

here’s my dog to lighten the mood ❤
View attachment 931964
Oh my GOD IM IN LOVE this is the type of dog I want 😭 😭 😭 :love: That lil tongue!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
should we delete the messages that talk about how that photo???? to prevent the story from spreading??
I don’t think you can delete messages after a certain amount of time. I had to report the photo one. I would like to start fresh though. Please don’t leave me you lot 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Me after ig tells me that email I made just now is already being used. I'm not going to give up, dear ig

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Look what you've done Mason! We were very near to thread number 69, almost there!
From this night Tony is flooding our basements!

Ozzy Nips 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can i just say, cos i didn't get a chance to on the previous thread, @nellyloz123 i though you meant trev chalobah too and was sooo confused to why he would have that pic as a screen saver... took so long to reply to that post as i was racking my brain trying to work it out :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.