Mason Mount #59 The Devil wears Prada but Mason wears it better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one and only reason is cos you’re not getting what you want from them. Same goes for Camila Kendra constantly following and unfollowing Chilly and his family 😂 It’s the behaviour of someone fuming that’s not getting the attention that they want
Exactly, she's into him, but he aint into her.

His hands are in his pockets, there's another girl between them and none of them are looking in the same direction. Not exactly on fire with passion is it.

It's a couple of twats who see pound signs and get a tit picture, in which one is almost out of it, the other distracted by something else and Mason not even smiling properly.

He's either too nice or stupid.

It was probably posted to get his attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The thing I find odd is if they are really close or together why doesn't he follow her off his private Insta and she doesn't follow that either.

I don't wanna sound like one of those weridos who thinks a follow and like means they are married but he follows enough Instahoes from it. Unless she also has a private insta which is possible.
She has a private but he doesn’t follow. It’s tessie, Laura, her sister and herself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The thing I find odd is if they are really close or together why doesn't he follow her off his private Insta and she doesn't follow that either.

I don't wanna sound like one of those weridos who thinks a follow and like means they are married but he follows enough Instahoes from it. Unless she also has a private insta which is possible.
They probably met through Beales. He seems like an easy target for instahoes to buddy up with and he’s dragged them along to boys night and Bev is getting as much clout as she can because she probably won’t see him again 🤣 and she doesn’t have a blue tick so probably gets lost in his followers….

Tony probably would if he was younger, rich and famous 😂 Good sperm papito
Tony’s matured. That life isn’t for him anymore. Until I come along again 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
They probably met through Beales. He seems like an easy target for instahoes to buddy up with and he’s dragged them along to boys night and Bev is getting as much clout as she can because she probably won’t see him again 🤣 and she doesn’t have a blue tick so probably gets lost in his followers….
Doesn’t she have some more followers to buy to keep herself busy. 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember in high school I was disappointed in this guy and I was constantly listening to Beyonce's Broken hearted girl. 🤣
Might play it now, I think the lyrics suits this situation
You're everything I thought you never were
And nothing like I thought you could've been
But still you live inside of me
So tell me, how is that?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This tiktok story reminds me that I read today the final chapter of a fanfic that kinda makes me hate Mason 🙈 Basically, y/n is Dec's gf and she starts having an affair with Mason. Bad start but it could work. However, instead of making Mason sound dreamy and making Dec look bad...it's the opposite! Dec is the biggest sweetheart and I just wanted him to murder Mason and y/n 😂 I think that's why I kept reading, to see if he murdered them 🙈
i just finished this one too and I hated that it made me dislike him so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also, if you lot getting the bleeping after I've spent a month crafting the Bentley smut into something perfect, I'll hunt you all down and spam you with the fake Chilly cock pic again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
well i'm seriously depressed now....the ick has grown..... i might just get my life back now.... :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sad
He absolutely definitely wants her 😂😂
Nevermind six degrees of separation, there’s only like 0.3 degrees of separation between all of these people. Carlotta dresses Mason and Roman, and Roman wants to bang (/is banging?) the girl who is chasing Mason. Ian beales links Mason to everyone in London with more then 2k insta followers

• Haha
Also, if you lot getting the bleeping after I've spent a month crafting the Bentley smut into something perfect, I'll hunt you all down and spam you with the fake Chilly cock pic again.
I will definitely still appreciate and enjoy the smut.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.