• Both

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • I prefer Daddy wears no clothes at all

Votes: 41 66.1%
  • I prefer Tink wears no clothes at all

Votes: 17 27.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Official FBC statement: No Instahoe or Voldy chat is welcome. Nothing, nada, nope, no.

Tsunami Tuesday dominated the last thread. We had Daddy Prada content along with soft snuggly camp counsellor Mason. I'll save the pictures for the end so you don't get distracted.

The cowboy tattooist managed to get his hands on Chilly for more wonky tats.

@Tatooine_legend1 made a very welcome albeit brief comeback. You're welcome anytime.

Butternips also returned. No comment, literally.

We've been blessed with more Christmas smut from @jflurker93 The tumblr teens love her so much they managed to get the latest installment released early, for that I am grateful.

@cherryshade123 continued to share her alternative advent calendar smut.

Big thanks to @Suder34 and @amzi for shutting down the Hoe / Voldy chat on the WAGs thread.

We continued with the 'I wonder what Mason would do/eat/think/say... questions about everything in life.
If I could find out what he smells like it would be the best birthday gift.

And the most asked question remains "Why is this noodle not our boyfriend?"

@jflurker93 continues to try to make this a Dias rave thread. I'm not having it. 🀣

The anticipation surrounding the hair is becoming unbearable.

Welcome all newbies.

@jdub provided what I feel could be our new mission statement:

We are on Mason Mount time, it's his world, we just happily hornily live in it

Happy Birthday to @MensaBarbie1985 and me.

And finally a big shout out to Mason and his little nephew. And commiserations to @keylimepie πŸ˜‰

Screenshot_20211216-130326_Chrome.jpg

We're all looking forward to a Thirsty Thursday match day. Come on Mason, we are counting on you for more flood worthy content.

Screenshot_20211214-194034_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211214-094856_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Great recap @laylavd πŸ’™ I voted for daddy with no clothes on. Because that’s my only dream in life; to see him with no clothes on 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Official FBC statement: No Instahoe or Voldy chat is welcome. Nothing, nada, nope, no.

Tsunami Tuesday dominated the last thread. We had Daddy Prada content along with soft snuggly camp counsellor Mason. I'll save the pictures for the end so you don't get distracted.

The cowboy tattooist managed to get his hands on Chilly for more wonky tats.

@Tatooine_legend1 made a very welcome albeit brief comeback. You're welcome anytime.

Butternips also returned. No comment, literally.

We've been blessed with more Christmas smut from @jflurker93 The tumblr teens love her so much they managed to get the latest installment released early, for that I am grateful.

@cherryshade123 continued to share her alternative advent calendar smut.

Big thanks to @Suder34 and @amzi for shutting down the Hoe / Voldy chat on the WAGs thread.

We continued with the 'I wonder what Mason would do/eat/think/say... questions about everything in life.
If I could find out what he smells like it would be the best birthday gift.

And the most asked question remains "Why is this noodle not our boyfriend?"

@jflurker93 continues to try to make this a Dias rave thread. I'm not having it. 🀣

The anticipation surrounding the hair is becoming unbearable.

Welcome all newbies.

@jdub provided what I feel could be our new mission statement:

We are on Mason Mount time, it's his world, we just happily hornily live in it

Happy Birthday to @MensaBarbie1985 and me.
View attachment 927525

And finally a big shout out to Mason and his little nephew. And commiserations to @keylimepie πŸ˜‰

View attachment 927506

We're all looking forward to a Thirsty Thursday match day. Come on Mason, we are counting on you for more flood worthy content.

View attachment 927508View attachment 927509
That was a beautiful recap my friend

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks for the new thread and excellent recap @laylavd πŸŽ‰

I stumbled across this again (classic mason making us recycle content again and again) this morning while searching for daddy birthday related content. It makes me laugh how he’s a) just bothered about his hair b) screeches at the end πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Love the recap @laylavd πŸ‘ thanks for the new thread!

I obviously voted for Mason and Ben both without any clothes #ParisSmutπŸ’™

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks for the new thread and the amazing recap @laylavd ! ❀

I voted for Daddy, with and without clothes on! 😊
Sorry Benji, you looked great, but there is only one sheriff in my FBC town. ❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks for the new thread and excellent recap @laylavd πŸŽ‰

I stumbled across this again (classic mason making us recycle content again and again) this morning while searching for daddy birthday related content. It makes me laugh how he’s a) just bothered about his hair b) screeches at the end πŸ˜‚
Does anyone have the full
Video to this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.