Mason Mount #55 Christmas is cumming and so are the FBC, Let’s hope we find mason under our Xmas tree!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I struggled but that photo from Saturday just takes my breath away so I went fluffy. Surely he can’t get any better than this 🥰🥵
I think I’m going to have to do the same. Daddy was great while it lasted bht I feel like it’s not really Mason 🤣 tried to be a bad boy but we all know he’s a diamond really 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve just realised the thread has been tagged in Christmas threads. I’m sorry to anyone who stumbles upon this thread when they were simply just looking for recipes on Roasties and how to stop family arguments over Monopoly ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you for the recap @nellyloz123

This just came up on my Instagram. I don't think I can eat them again. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20211208-200609_Instagram.jpg

Also, did anyone use Photobox for their calendar? I can't seem to get it to Buy on the app. 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm watching Tuchel's post match interview and I'm ashamed to say this but I'd let him hit it:p

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I… I think…. I think I’m going for the short choppy daddy cut. 🥵 But reserving my right to change my mind and therefore change my vote should I so decide💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m laughing so much that the Tony pic is now the avatar for the thread because of the wrong tag hahahahahahah

• Haha
I’ve just realised the thread has been tagged in Christmas threads. I’m sorry to anyone who stumbles upon this thread when they were simply just looking for recipes on Roasties and how to stop family arguments over Monopoly ❤

Imagine someone trying to look for Christmas tree decorations and finding all of our filth.

Mase, socks!!!, your father is taking over the thread!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.