Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keylimepie

VIP Member
Good Morning All! Wishing you all a fabulous Wet Wednesday!! Let’s hope Noodle doesn’t get too cold in the Russian weather!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

GGina

VIP Member
Wonder what daddy’s body count is? Benjamin’s has to be in the 100’s surely?

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
My moneys on Big Hands
Just to expand on this as I’ve given it a lot of thought (as I do with everything FBC related, and rarely with anything work related)

Ronaldo :sick: is probably a contender. But like in a murdery way, rather than a sex way.

I could see Reecey being a dark horse that’s in to it - mainly because he doesn’t want to have to make conversation?

And Timbo is obviously in to this sort of thing…

• Haha

amzi

VIP Member
Evening everyone! I’ve had a truly shitty Wednesday. I’ve caught the office cold, work has been shit so I’m making a carbonara for tea and eating all of the carbs 🤣 hope everyone is ok ❤
Mason will provide the goods to cheer you up!

• Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
Yeah I’ve had a think… there’s quite a few of them to think about, I had a hoe phase okay ☺

7 years older is the biggest gap and 7 years younger too! I slept with a 19 year old when I was 26 😇 #pweirdo

• Haha

QueenL

VIP Member
Morning everyone! Happy matchday! Hope we get content, and he looks great despite the 100 layers he is going to wear!

I know I’ve been simping for him hard, and he looks a bit like he should be in a fast & furious film on this pic but it’s an old pic so i’ll let him off, but when I tell you I nearly fell over when I saw it😵💫

Mason next time you’re doing hip thrusts I want this please
View attachment 911771
Thank god he decided to change the hairstyle! He looks waaaaay better now!

It’s happened! I’m alive! I’m out of bed!
Happy to hear you are feeling better today 🤗🤗

Morning!
After looking at the new tattoo longer than I can admit, I've found another mistake.
The bits I've circled are edges of the trophy but the dragon has curled round the front of the trophy at this point so you shouldn't be able to see it.
I still love it but now this is getting on my nerves. I might DM him. 🤣🤣

View attachment 912023

No, this is a joke at this point, I was so focused on the base that I didn't look for other mistakes, but this is actually awful. Imagine paying and I don't think Mason is going to the cheapest one he could find and coming home to discover all of that!

@irishgal2013 hope you and the little one are feeling a bit better today!

@Geraldine.20.jobs and @MrsGrealish are you ok??? We miss you! ❤❤

• Heart

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Mason mount #55 Christmas is cumming coming and so are the FBC, Let’s hope we find mason under our Xmas tree!

• Haha
  • Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’ve reached a new low. Mr Rita has just walked in on me shovelling pickled onions straight out the jar into my fat gin 🤷‍♀️

edit - I mean gob. I wish I had a gin.

• Haha