Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eden246

VIP Member
What magic tricks can you do with those big hands, Barkley?! 🤣🤣

@Scuffed you are a woman after my own heart. Don’t talk to me at school. Don’t WhatsApp me and don’t tell me about how amazing your ‘angel’ is doing at school. I don’t give a hoot, Karen 🤣🤣

FBC 30th birthday party, yes! I won’t be able to stay too late because I’ve already passed that magic number!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

kria

VIP Member
Can people stop talking about turning 30 next year it’s making me feel elderly… 😩🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

GGina

VIP Member
I had one, when I think back I cringe massively! 😐 I then had two serious relationships then met Mr R, I remember having “the chat” and it was more than a bit awkward, so I shaved a few off to make it seem better 🤣

Genuinely think my fella hasn’t dared to ask me. When I found out his was only 5 I was like

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
The belt around the neck guy, to this day is still one of the best I’ve had.

My northern girls will probably know of Bredbury Hall, I know Geraldine does.

So I was actually interested in his friend and he was trying to tell me he was going to ruin me and my mate went, you’ve got no chance pal she’ll eat you alive.
Then his friend ‘Brian’ who was only a couple years older than me. Unfortunate name for a guy in his 20s but he looked the spitting image of Aitch, decides he’s having me instead.

It was like 50 shades of grey on steroids. I woke up bruised, I felt like I’d been battered (in a good way) it was fantastic! 😂😂

& he had the most perfect penis.
Whoever he marrys is a very lucky lady.
MARRY HIM

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
Speaking of birthdays… not long until Mason turns the grand old age of 23 🤣 I feel like we need to celebrate it properly along with him…

• Haha
Reactions: 12