Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve decided I really like the tattoo even if it’s a touch wonky I still wish it was placed elsewhere buuuut his arm and the 18,000 layers of clothing he wears will cover it all the time anyway

Reactions: 10
I

I can’t stop

I don’t know what happened to the bottom arrow
View attachment 912274
Please, stop, I'm begging you!!! It's getting worse by the second

The only thing is that giving that he never takes his shirt off we won't see it, I guess there are positives to his shyness.

You really woke up and choose violence against Mase and his stylist and tattoo artist

Just a quick message from @Geraldine.20.jobs
She been under the weather again with her chest so is taking some time to recover on another set of antibiotics!
She sends her love to you all and hopes to be back soon
Love you Gezza
Oh that's so bad, hope they finally find ones that work for her and she gets better soon! Send her our love!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.