Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://giphy.com/dXdIeEsAArvlqXneXq

Reactions: 8
Open TikTok and this is the first thing I get, I’m glad the algorithm knows me so well

Reactions: 10
Open TikTok and this is the first thing I get, I’m glad the algorithm knows me so well

The right hand is on wrong and it scares me.

Anyone else get a bit emotional when they hear Sweet Caroline
Me! I couldn’t listen to it for ages after the euros! I still can’t watch my videos from the final because I get too emotional

Reactions: 6
So I got asked yesterday what I wanted for tea tonight, because at the moment I am being treated like a princess at home.

Anyway I asked for fajitas, and now I no longer want them. First world problems, but it is a problem.

I’ve also just re read tonight’s fic and nearly cried because it’s not my real life. I need to sort my life out.

Reactions: 13
Just watched this… god that guy is annoying!

Reactions: 8
I think we're all going to be crying as its not our real lives

Reactions: 9
The right hand is on wrong and it scares me.

Me! I couldn’t listen to it for ages after the euros! I still can’t watch my videos from the final because I get too emotional
Me too!!
I remember seeing dec cry and I nearly collapsed

Reactions: 5
I need something to distract me from the shit show of this Grand Prix.

Reactions: 5
We’ve ordered a curry.
I’m going to turn into a madras at this rate.

Happy reading x

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.