Mason Mount #52 H3 kn0ws th4t w3v3 g0t d4ddy 1ssu3s. IDEMT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This TikTok just had me captivated for a good 5 minutes I have no idea how many times it replayed

I’m in love there’s no going back now

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This TikTok just had me captivated for a good 5 minutes I have no idea how many times it replayed

I’m in too deep it’s a joke
Now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Those chocolatey eyes reel me right in :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'll leave you to become thread title poems 😂 it's bedtime here!!
See you tomorrow ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Born in 1997. That can’t be right, it just can’t 🤣

He is not unattractive I wouldn’t say no
If I’m being honest I originally thought he was about 27/28 like Pebbles and I could not believe it when I checked. 😂
Not unattractive? He’s gorgeous 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
FBC!! I’ve found a comment about Mason that means we are all okay to sexualise him! I don’t agree with them and they clearly need to get to the opticians but it’s our get out of jail free
E457F797-0AED-462D-9CCA-765F97A87703.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.