Mason Mount #52 H3 kn0ws th4t w3v3 g0t d4ddy 1ssu3s. IDEMT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't watch the videos because I got my bf next to me asking about the wolves from Wheel of time but I also love them 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
As much as I adore this, and I really really do, I can't help but laugh when I think of the original tiktok and the fact that I think he made this face when trying to decide between 2 different types of trainers, like really??? :ROFLMAO:
DONT RUIN THE DREAM !!!

PS. Anyone that wants the downloadables x

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Hope you don’t need them for your Sunday roast tomorrow! Blozzer videos ruining the dinner 🤣🤣
No I won’t use them. Imagine Gerards face if I stuck peas on my head. He would think I need locking up

• Haha
This thread has made me even more thirsty that I was… because the first thing I thought when I saw this photo of Portuguese Daddy is ‘oh I could be hiding behind there giving him a blozzer’ 🤪

B4165226-2542-4842-927F-8787AC914AC8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi guys, I just wanted to say hi and to say that maybe you won't see me talking so much here but I also wanted to say that the threads make me laugh and always keep me entertained, so thank you so much for that!!!! Lots of love!!!! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No I won’t use them. Imagine Gerards face if I stuck peas on my head. He would think I need locking up
Take those handcuffs and tie Gerard to the bin. Careful you don’t throw the keys in after him though 😂😂

• Haha
This thread has made me even more thirsty that I was… because the first thing I thought when I saw this photo of Portuguese Daddy is ‘oh I could be hiding behind there giving him a blozzer’ 🤪

View attachment 905794
Ok all these talk about this guy made me fall for him. He look hot as f*ck😂 i was watching mancitys game today and he always looks so big and powerful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh we’re just dishing the blozzers out left right and central now!!! Only give blozzers to people you love guys, you know the rules!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah yeah yeah, now it's OUR fault :rolleyes: 😂 😂😂

Ok all these talk about this guy made me fall for him. He look hot as f*ck😂 i waa watching mancitys game today and he always looks so big and powerful.
He’s so hot!
He’s big, he’s calm, cool and collected. He’s gentle but definitely a daddy. Perfection.
HOW HE’S ONLY 24 BAFFLES ME 🥵

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Take those handcuffs and tie Gerard to the bin. Careful you don’t throw the keys in after him though 😂😂
I couldn’t do that! Imagine how much trouble i would be in!! I don’t think there’s a spare set either. I’d have to call the fire brigade to cut him loose 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m still not over the slow motion close up from earlier my tv has never been blessed with such beauty 🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
I swear that seeing Gerard and handcuffs in the same message made me change Gerard for Gerald and think of Gerald's game and I think my trauma caused by that book/movie is coming back 🙈 🙈 help!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.