Mason Mount #52 H3 kn0ws th4t w3v3 g0t d4ddy 1ssu3s. IDEMT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine Mason gave us some content like this 😶
I mean I just can’t get over how the blue the water is in most of the photos 🙄
7C2AE598-B9D4-491D-9A9D-7716EA0AF20C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
OMG, did you see that there's a person on tumblr making up that Mase and Dec are fighting right now (and that they did in the summer)? 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We’ve all been there!!

P.s I wonder what mase is doing right now 🤔 evening thread catch up maybe? 👋🏼
Mase is ignoring Dec in the group chat 🤣 While Dec still can’t get over the goal Mase scored! This is not true to anyone reading who shouldn’t be; don’t get carried away with yourselves 😉
752A7B6D-D555-4C52-A267-047897507AFA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine Mason gave us some content like this 😶
I mean I just can’t get over how the blue the water is in most of the photos 🙄
View attachment 905817
Yep, same, I was only looking at the water, nothing else to look at.

Also....I would like to clarify that you are making the rest of us way thirstier than we were, with the blozzer and so gentle yet so daddy videos, the amazing smut, etc. Not complaining about it though, give me more!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oops, page 54. Does anyone have the will to open a new thread? 🙈 I would but I hate typing so much on the iPad.

The OH goes “Chelsea on Motd is on” I told him I’m not bothered. Mason gets interviewed at end. When I say I’ve never ran so fast from one room to another. 😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.