Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen a lot of the teens moaning on tiktok today about Maria being 26 while mase is only 22 😂 it’s hardly an issue plus anyone else genuinely think mase is into girls older than him

I am curious is anyone here actually older than there OH
Maria might not be into him because he's younger, we all assume she is but you never know, it does sometimes happen. I'm always weary about guys that are younger than me as their mental age is always much lower than their actual age and after a while i found them annoying cos you're just not on the same page. We all know what a weirdo Mase is, he's defo mentally younger than 22 :ROFLMAO:
She might well be put off about his age too, you never know. Just because we're falling at his feet, doesn't mean everyone will feel the same.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll never be sarcastic again after it massively backfired on me last week 🤣🤣
The funniest part was knobhead didn’t realise you were taking the piss out of her, as she was too busy having a meltdown over Paris Girl.

• Haha
It was me!!! I'm still quite enraged about it if I'm honest. He really must need that wage increase if he can't even afford to pay someone to come and do it. You'd have thought Deb's would have offered to do them for him

Also can you please share the secret on how to time travel please 🤣🤣

View attachment 901762
Hello you! I’m working on your Christmas present!

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
My two grandmothers were older than my grandfathers, and they got married 60 years ago.
I'm sure I'll have the blessings from my ancestors to go for someone 7 years younger than me! :cool::m

If that wasn't a problem then, I don't see why now that will bother anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hello you! I’m working on your Christmas present!
Gerard is going to love mine to you. If he thinks cats sat on his car roof is bad enough, wait till he looks out of the curtains and see's little Nath is sat on there with a bow tied around his chopper🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maria might not be into him because he's younger, we all assume she is but you never know, it does sometimes happen. I'm always weary about guys that are younger than me as their mental age is always much lower than their actual age and after a while i found them annoying cos you're just not on the same page. We all know what a weirdo Mase is, he's defo mentally younger than 22 :ROFLMAO:
She might well be put off about his age too, you never know. Just because we're falling at his feet, doesn't mean everyone will feel the same.
This was my issue with my ex, he was 2 years younger but mentally about 5 years old. Wasn’t too much of an issue until we had our son and then I realised It was like parenting two children. Even now I still have to baby him around childcare. 😂😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just double checking, I haven't done anything to annoy/upset anyone have I?
not me, I think you’re hilarious. It’s these other sarcastic fuckers you need to watch out for 😂 I’m only kidding by the way…

Just double checking, I haven't done anything to annoy/upset anyone have I?
not me, I think you’re hilarious. It’s these other sarcastic fuckers you need to watch out for 😂 I’m only kidding by the way…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gerard is going to love mine to you. If he thinks cats sat on his car roof is bad enough, wait till he looks out of the curtains and see's little Nath is sat on there with a bow tied around his chopper🤣🤣
Love it Gezza! Can’t beat a bit of sausage in the morning!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This was my issue with my ex, he was 2 years younger but mentally about 5 years old. Wasn’t too much of an issue until we had our son and then I realised It was like parenting two children. Even now I still have to baby him around childcare. 😂😂
what a dick! couldn't step up to the mark when he needed to! 😡
I'd just laugh if Maria was like 'he's just a kid' about Mase :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
oh I like that - talk nerdy to me! I’ll be using that in the future…

it’s about motivations to participate in research studies, and whether the pandemic has made people more or less likely to take part. There’s quite a bit in it about reviewing attitudes towards clinical trials in general eg from social media comments and stuff… think it’s going to annoy the hell out of me 😂

6 years and a ton of money later just so I can put Dr in front of my name 🤷‍♀️
it is a bit annoying but soooo worth it when you are done! I finished mine a few years ago 😉

ETA: I love that topic by the way, very interesting!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
To quote Mr P

Nothing, nothing...

(Girls, one less in the queue :m )

Stayed home from work today, my 5 year old and I both have ear infections 🙄 but I've rewatched the match from yesterday and been thoroughly entertained by you guys!
Oh no, those are the worst. Hope both of you feel better soon. Sending love ❤❤

And to the person asking about age gap, I don't have a bf now but most of the guys I've been with were younger (not by much but still younger, no one as young as Mase tho)..I guess I do have a type 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
I cannot understand why I find this soooooo hot.

I hate the bleeping kitty tickler and the hair.
Maybe I've got to the point where I'd take anything? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@jflurker93 seeing as you’ve now killed me off with those blozzer clips, any chance of posting them so they’re downloadable? 🤣 Asking for myself xo

@jdub hope you guys all feel better soon!

@cherryshade123 you haven’t done anything to annoy us about!

It was me!!! I'm still quite enraged about it if I'm honest. He really must need that wage increase if he can't even afford to pay someone to come and do it. You'd have thought Deb's would have offered to do them for him

Also can you please share the secret on how to time travel please 🤣🤣

View attachment 901762

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.