Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this work to download? @Smca53

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry I was only asking cause I’ve been a but paranoid recently
Had an argument with my bf and he said some nasty stuff and threatened me with stuff so I’ve just had a tit evening so far

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry I was only asking cause I’ve been a but paranoid recently
Had an argument with my bf and he said some nasty stuff and threatened me with stuff so I’ve just had a tit evening so far
Sending love your way ❤ men can be absolute twats and we're all here for you if you need us. I totally get the paranoia etc. as I'm exactly the same but please don't worry

I like to think that’s the face he pulled when he went over to Chilly’s the other night and learned he was watching Harry Potter for the first ever time

“and you’ve still never had a chinese?”
When I get my invite to Chilly's he's getting salt and pepper chicken forced right down this throat...

AND that's now got me thinking about the fridge scene in 9 1/2 weeks (one for the elders :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know any good games couples can play, google is not providing me with answers. Can be rude or not rude 😇

For the fics of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.