Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many times on here, someone asks a genuine question, and i go to answer seriously. Then the sarcastic twit in me takes over. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nope, my husband is much, much older than me, he’s 84…
I can’t tell if you’re being serious or not…

I don’t have a boyfriend but my mum is 19 years younger than my dad. I say he must have been a perv all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️

She likes them older, I like them younger!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seen a lot of the teens moaning on tiktok today about Maria being 26 while mase is only 22 😂 it’s hardly an issue plus anyone else genuinely think mase is into girls older than him

I am curious is anyone here actually older than there OH
Yep - only by a year though!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And here we are, cry-laughing in front of people again 😂 😂
It's good timing actually. I just saw United' lineup.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t tell if you’re being serious or not…

I don’t have a boyfriend but my mum is 19 years younger than my dad. I say he must have been a perv all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️

She likes them older, I like them younger!
Well exactly, my extremely elderly husband and I are actually quite hurt by all the laughing reactions…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seen a lot of the teens moaning on tiktok today about Maria being 26 while mase is only 22 😂 it’s hardly an issue plus anyone else genuinely think mase is into girls older than him

Anyway here my serious answer. Yep by 3 months. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I’d go for an older girl after “22 year relationship” with Voldemort 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ll stop being a twit now, there’s enough of that around, my husband is actually younger than me by a year.

• Haha
Stayed home from work today, my 5 year old and I both have ear infections 🙄 but I've rewatched the match from yesterday and been thoroughly entertained by you guys!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.