Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen a lot of the teens moaning on tiktok today about Maria being 26 while mase is only 22 😂 it’s hardly an issue plus anyone else genuinely think mase is into girls older than him

I am curious is anyone here actually older than there OH
Do you want to know my real husband or my husband but he doesn’t know it yet because it was in @kria dream? They are two very different answers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stayed home from work today, my 5 year old and I both have ear infections 🙄 but I've rewatched the match from yesterday and been thoroughly entertained by you guys!
Hope you’re ok. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
oh it had to be against us though didn’t it 🤦🏼‍♀️

I did once sleep with a 17 year old when I was 26… please tell me that’s not as bad as I imagine 😂

oh and I have done the daddy thing… he was the most alpha male you could ever imagine, more confidence/arrogance in his little finger than most men as a whole, and of course I got drawn in, hook, line and sinker because I’m a twit I got frightened of his humongous penis though so that was the end of that 😂 it would have ended me otherwise

I’m trying to write my PhD proposal but cannot concentrate one bit while this thread exists! Cross trainer boy seems to have bitten the dust but my love honey order came today 😂👌🏼😂👌🏼😂

PS: what in the actual fuckery is going on now 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you want to know my real husband or my husband but he doesn’t know it yet because it was in @kria dream? They are two very different answers
I don’t think any of us are interested in how old twatty Gerard is 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
oh it had to be against us though didn’t it 🤦🏼‍♀️

I did once sleep with a 17 year old when I was 26… please tell me that’s not as bad as I imagine 😂

oh and I have done the daddy thing… he was the most alpha male you could ever imagine, more confidence/arrogance in his little finger than most men as a whole, and of course I got drawn in, hook, line and sinker because I’m a twit I got frightened of his humongous penis though so that was the end of that 😂 it would have ended me otherwise

I’m trying to write my PhD proposal but cannot concentrate one bit while this thread exists! Cross trainer boy seems to have bitten the dust but my love honey order came today 😂👌🏼😂👌🏼😂

PS: what in the actual fuckery is going on now 🤷‍♀️
Oohh...talk nerdy to me, what's your proposal about?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So many times on here, someone asks a genuine question, and i go to answer seriously. Then the sarcastic twit in me takes over. 😂😂😂
I’ll never be sarcastic again after it massively backfired on me last week 🤣🤣

• Haha
Seen a lot of the teens moaning on tiktok today about Maria being 26 while mase is only 22 😂 it’s hardly an issue plus anyone else genuinely think mase is into girls older than him

I am curious is anyone here actually older than there OH
I’m 3 years older 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oohh...talk nerdy to me, what's your proposal about?
oh I like that - talk nerdy to me! I’ll be using that in the future…

it’s about motivations to participate in research studies, and whether the pandemic has made people more or less likely to take part. There’s quite a bit in it about reviewing attitudes towards clinical trials in general eg from social media comments and stuff… think it’s going to annoy the hell out of me 😂

6 years and a ton of money later just so I can put Dr in front of my name 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ooooh I think it might’ve been! @Geraldine.20.jobs if it was you, I’m dying to know how you feel about the continued lack of fence paint?? 🤣

It seemed like something @Bumblebee81 might say but I think it pre-dated your posts🤣
It was me!!! I'm still quite enraged about it if I'm honest. He really must need that wage increase if he can't even afford to pay someone to come and do it. You'd have thought Deb's would have offered to do them for him

Also can you please share the secret on how to time travel please 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20211202-193254.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.