Mason Mount #51 Ice lollies or malteasers, we’d let Mason use anything to please us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stay dry for more than 10 mins at the moment… 🌊🌊🌊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All I keep thinking on Mason’s new TikTok is how low that fence is. Ideal for peering over 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love the tik tok edits but not when they throw a random one in of him looking about 12!
no no no the weather fetus 😦

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All I keep thinking on Mason’s new TikTok is how low that fence is. Ideal for peering over 🤣🤣
I've just watched it again for the hundredth time and this time my observation is 'why is that tree behind him so rectangular?' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've just watched it again for the hundredth time and this time my observation is 'why is that tree behind him so rectangular?' 😂
Off I go to watch it for the 500th time - for some reason I’ve not noticed the fence or the tree 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love the tik tok edits but not when they throw a random one in of him looking about 12!
no no no the weather fetus 😦
I feel the same way. Please stop posting anything pre 2020 😂 it makes me feel old 😩

Off I go to watch it for the 500th time - for some reason I’ve not noticed the fence or the tree 🤔🤣
there's a fence? And a tree? Huh.

• Haha
Imagine living next door to that specimen and having such a low fence. I’d reside in my garden all year 😂😂

• Haha
enjoying that blozzer babes?

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.